Chapter 10

"I've always been bullied by girl. People always tell me they're jealous but idk. It actually got so bad that I started cutting. Ever since I met these boys and its stopped for months, but I did it again 3days ago because of something. That something was me being raped and forced to leave Liam. As you can see me and Liam are still together and stronger then ever after everything. Just so happens after I was raped I realized something.

"I missed my period. So I want to the doctor to check everything out and we now me and Liam here are expecting a sweet little bundle of joy. And I made sure it was Liam's and lucky for me for once it is. It's been two long for it to not be his. Even if it wasn't his I would ask him to be the father. The other man you not be allowed near my baby. He definitely not now." Rebecca said looking at the floor. There were tears streaming down my face hugging Liam as he held her closest, tighter.

"Oh my Rebecca I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But congrats on the baby. I'm routing for you Liam and the little one. Um. If you don't mind me asking who was the other man" Lisa looked at her. Actually looking sorry for asking. "Simon."

"Your manager?!" "Yeah that's him." "Oh my god. I'm so so so sorry." "It's fine. I guess" "no it's not but let's talk about something else. Have y'all picked out baby names?" Well Rosetta Ann for a girl and Walter Delemon for a boy" Liam replied. He knows those were the names Rebecca loves. "After what happened I let her choose but the second child I get to choose. Then again I love the names so I agreed" "of course baby" Becca smiled then kissed him.

Lisa looked at them and smiled so Becca why are these names important to you?" "Well Rosetta has always been a name that I love and Ann is my moms middle name. Therefore Rosetta Ann. And the name Walter and Delemon run through my family's. So Walter Delemon. I chose Walter also because it's my papas name. "

"I like that" Lisa said smiling. "Aww babe. I never knew those were the reasons but they're the sweetest reasons ever." Liam said and leaned it to place and kiss on Becca cheek. "Thank you. Both of you" Becca said blushing. The rest of the time was mindless talking. Kristanna came in to sit with us when they mentioned her and Niall. They talked Louis and Harry's relationship and how Eleanor was in fact a beard.

Then again how she's still like apart of the family and she will still be around everyone in a while maybe. How Zayn and Perrie have been, and now Kristanna and Niall are. Normal relationship questions, cheating roomers. And of course Rebecca, Liam and the babe are the most talked about things. After the 2 hours of talking the show was over. Lisa found Rebecca after the show to talk to her and with her and Liam luck with the baby.

They were now cuddling at home on the couch and floor watching movies. The horror movies. They picked out 3. 'The conjuring' and 'Insidious chapter 1,2 &3'. Harry and Louis were on the floor along with Eleanor and a pillow. Zayn and Perrie shared the couch with Niall and Kristanna. While Rebecca and Liam were cuddling in the love seat watching the movies.

It was 12:00 am when they finished the movies. Eleanor stayed over and slept couch cause Becca refused to let her leave at such a late hour. Everybody's in they're bed but Liam and Rebecca. They were helping Eleanor set up. "Come on baby lets go to bed" Liam said tiredly. "Carry me?" Becca asked using the puppy face. "No not the puppy face. You know I can't say no to the puppy face." Liam whined. " that's the point babe. I don't want you to say no I want you to carry me." "But why?" "Because I'm tired and don't wanna walk. I'm pregnant." "Why do I have to carry you?" "Because you're my boyfriend my boyfriend. You love me and you're the reason I'm pregnant." "Fine." Liam said sighing in defeat. "Yay! Love you Liam." Becca said as he picked her up. She pecked his lips "I love you too" he replied kissing back.

*A/N. Hey guys. Sorry I would have made it longer but I've had guard camp all week and I'll have band camp all next. I've had to wake up at 6:00 and be up on my feet dancing with a flag and marching from until 4:00. And next week it will be until 6:00. Lucky me right? Naw it's pretty fun when we get it all together. But learning it isn't when you keep getting hit in the head with the flag. That hurts. A LOT! But anyways I wanted to update for y'all. I have decided this is the worst year ever. First Zayn leaves and not people are saying louis is gonna be a dad? Hell no. He just met this girl a few fucking months ago. He's not like that. Why would he get a girl he's known for a few months pregnant when he didn't fit his 'girlfriend' of almost 4 years? Really? What do you think he is a fucking slut? God I can't stand this. I refuse to believe any of it until I hear it out of his mouth! Not through tweets or text but out of his own mouth. Anyways. That the end of the rant. Or at least all I'm saying.

Goodbye lovelies love y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*