Chapter 10

Ashton pov
I can't believe it's him. He died so many years ago, but why? Why is he alive? How did he get here? My little brother back from the grave? With Jordan? How does he know her? So many questions I have now. Before I could speak I saw a small grey wolf pounce and attack Jordan. Who was now on the ground battling with the wolf. When I adjusted myself I realized it was Rynn. Then when Chase spoke "LET HER GO!" He had so much authority in his voice that some of my weaker pack members lowered there heads. Rynn on the other had ignored it like she always does. Then I see Chase bend down put his hands on my mate and clinched them together. Rynn's agonizing whimpers sent all of us to protective mode even Cassidy who was drunk. Charlie and Keith shifted, Chase threw Rynn luckily I caught her by the second she was in my arms she passed out. My wolf wanted to kill so did I but I wanted to know what happened. So luckily I had so much more alpha blood in me. "ENOUGH THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING TONIGHT! ALL PACK MEMBERS BACK TO THE PACK HOUSE EXCEPT FOR RYDER, AND CHARLIE. KEITH TAKE CASSIDY AND RYNN UPSTAIRS. TO THEIR ROOMS!" I made sure I was loud and clear. Once everyone except for those who stayed left. Keith managed to get a tipsy Cassidy and an injured Rynn up the stairs. I mind linked him to call the pack doctor other wise known as his mom to come check on Rynn. I headed towards my office with Chase and Jordan behind me and Ryder and Charlie behind them. Sitting behind my desk and elting a big breath out I looked at my not dead brother. My wolf was telling no more like yelling at me to kill Chase right here right now. So I blocked him out to get all my thoughts together. Before I could speak Jordan beat me to it.
"So were you surprised that we showed up? Me reappearing and your long lost brother here.... Alive." She said in that annoying high pitch voice.
"Why aren't you dead. I mean I remember when the rogues attacked. They killed dad, mom, you, and Julia. Craig dad's cousin and the beta took me in after the attack. We had a funeral for you guys. I remember that day." A tear rolled down my cheek. Remembering those events of that time period of my life.
"Well sorry to disappoint you brother but I'm alive and well and mated with a child of the way. Which I hope the baby is okay after your uncontrollable rogue mate attacked Jordan." Chase said with a smirk plastered on his face. Why did he hate me so much. He didn't say it I just have a feeling that he does.
"We can have our pack doctor look her ov...." Chase cut me off.
"No need my pack doctor will gladly look Jordan over. I don't want the germs of this pack infecting my baby. I just wanted to come and collect Jamie from you. Since you have no use for him now. That I'm here you know Jordan's here and that we ordered him to kill someone of Lunar Shadow pack. I wanted it to be you Jordan wanted it to be Rynn. So I got her to cast a spell for whoever Jamie sees first out of the alphas house that is who he is going to kill."
By the end of the conversation which included yelling from the guys Jamie went with Chase and Jordan and I was left at the front door in shock not wanting to believe what my brother has done in his life. All the crime he went through. I would never had guessed. I headed to the kitchen to make a sandwich for myself once finished Ryder mind link me 'get your ass up her now! Something's wrong with Rynn.' That what got me to leap over the counter and head up stairs to our room. When I got there Keith was trying to calm Rynn down. Ryder was trying to hold Cassie back cause she was yelling at Rynn about something. I looked over and saw Charlie in wolf form guarding Keith.
"What the hell is going on up here!?"
K- you see after you told me to take Cassie and Rynn to their rooms and call my mom to take a look at Rynn. Everything was fine until my mom left about 30 minute ago. Cassie came in here still drunk I don't know why she is so drunk! Anyways Cassie wanted to play with Rynn. Rynn is somewhat injured mainly just sore from being thrown. Cassie jumped on Rynn. Rynn shifted back to wolf form she started growling at Cassie. She was about to attack Cassie. But I kinda threw my shoe at her. Rynn jumped. Charlie sensed I was in trouble. Shifted midair and now guarding me. Ryder came in a few minutes ago. And now were here.
I finally sighed. "Everyone leave I can handle this. Good night see y'all in the morning." After everyone left. I sat on the bed with Rynn and started to pet her grey fur. She slowly stopped growling and snarling and shifted into human form naked. She was about to hide herself I gave her a warning look and she stopped. She's gotten,so much more shy when I see her naked. I put a temporary mark on her. But now I want her to be one with me.
"Babe before we go any further I want to freshen up a bit." She said walking over to the closet then the bathroom. I went to the trunk and the foot of the bed and got candles out and put them in different spots. Lit them and dimmed the lights a bit.

-rated stuff is about to happen. You've been warned-

She came out of the bathroom with a black lace bra on and a black lace cheekies (underwear that makes the butt look good) red hooker heels red lips and smokey eye her hair was flowing. I was getting a boner from just looking at her. I mean I always do, but something about now is just wanting me to attack her and keep her in my arms. She got on top of the trunk and was giving me a full. View of her perfect body. I got on my knees clawed to her and slid my hands up to her back. And started to kill her abs and belly button. When I heard her sexy moan escape her lips that when my dominant side took over. I got her on her back under neath me. And just stared her in the eyes asking for permission for everything I want to do to her tonight.
When I saw that slight nod. I hungrily attacked her lips wanting to bruise them. To tell other males she's taken. I started to kiss up along her jaw line nibble at her ear. Her body shivered under me once I started. Note to self she likes when I nibble on her ear. I kissed her neck and found that sweet spot of hers. I'll remember once we get started. Her moans were making me harder. I wanted to torture her but also I wanted to rush into it. I got down to her panties and felt how moist they've gotten. I ripped them off and place my head at her enter acne and smelled her sweet delicious juices. Her moaning kept getting louder. I peeked up at her and she was staring in to my eyes she was so damn beautiful. With a surprise I licked her cilt her head went back and her moans became whimpers. That's when I knew she was enjoying this. I put her legs up on my shoulders and brought her to me. I then stuck a finger in her. She whimpered and said my name. I was slow at first then added two more fingers and went faster. Her walls tightened and I removed my fingers.
"Not yet baby your going to cum when my length is deep inside your pretty little pussy." She gasped at what I just said. I saw something in her eyes she was hiding something. "Baby are you alright." She nodded so I let it slide. I took her bra off and massaged each one of her breasts. I bit and sucked each nipple. I got myself ready to enter her. She clenched her hands in the blankets. I started slow. She was super tight that's when the smell of blood hit me. And realization took over. I looked at her eyes shut small tears breathing hard. "It's okay baby I need to get fully inside you. It'll hurt but I promise everything will be fine." I cooed her. her body tried to relax. Once fully in I started to thrust slow letting her get used to me. Soon all I heard was moans. I knew the pain subsided so I picked up the pace. We went from the normal position, to her riding me, doggie, me carrying her, and up against a wall then back to how we were. We both cummed through that whole process. Sweat dripping off us. I laid down and brought her now sore form up to me and she fell asleep on my chest. I drifted off a little after.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hoped you enjoyed! Comments please.