Chapter 21

Robert pov

So i guess the moon goddess chose Ryan (a/n: changing the spelling on Rynn to Ryan), to be her knight.

Okay so me being the king of rogues you would think I would want to take Ryan and lure the moon goddess. You are wrong my friends. There are way more horrors in this world. And I'm not one of them. There's an even great power that bigger. If you've ever heard of the different dimensions there's a evil ruler that's letting different types of powerful creatures out into this world. There are so many creatures roaming freely around the earth. Ryan will need to find her inner peace and find the core to her strength and powers she has to find out how to handle.

My father his father and so forth had a secret organization that protected the moon goddess. And the whole sacred world of the gods and goddesses.

"Look out." Someone shouted. I looked and there was fire all around us. I looked to where Ryan was. I noticed she was on the ground passed out and there was a crater like form around her. The creature that was once in front of us. Was fading away like little sparkly things disappearing in the air. There were wolves running out of the site and Jamie was picking Ryan up. Chris was helping Charlie and I had my men help them out.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called what's left of the organization to tell them it's begun. The line went dead after telling them what I saw.

I was able to get out of the camping grounds without a problem. My men loaded our SUVs with the stuff and Jamie put Ryan in the back seat of Chris and Charlie's car.

After our goodbyes I watched their car drive through the dirt road. And into the moon fall.