Chapter 7: A New Flame

(The thrilling conclusion to the first half of this Thank You Story! And a day after the final wave of dlc is announced along with Byleth in smash! I wonder how Sothis got that invitation. Either way, I cannot wait to continue this story! This a really great game series and I highly recommend playing the game. As for this chapter, I really wanted to drive how hard Eldegard works for her dreams and what she wants to do, but she also has friends who just love her for who she is what she does. She's not alone anymore. Thank you, and enjoy!) 

(Claude's POV)

                       On, this cannot get worse. How long has she been planning this? What is she going to do with the powers of the gods and goddesses? Just so many questions and so few answers during a crisis.

"You see, you cannot stop her" Hubert said madly, "Her plan will finally come true"

"What is her plan?" Beresu asked seriously.

"She just confessed it. To get rid of the gods that plague the land and do harm to others! Those who have taken over our world!"

I picked up my bow and knocked him out using the blunt end of the bow on his head.

"Thank you for doing that" Beresu said in relief.

"He was getting on my nerves, but what do we do now?" I asked her seriously.

Beresu pondered on this thought nervously. This is not a good time to not have a plan. Our classmates and teachers are trapped in this crazy barrier caused by Edelgard. Beresu snapped her fingers as she thought of a plan.

"Follow me and make sure you don't let go of him" she said determinedly as we went to her dorm room.

Dedue was there and looked surprised. Beresu removed a pillow and revealed the box which held the other Vessels of the gods and goddesses! She then handed me Leonie's whistle and Hilda's choker.

"We are going to need help" she said to me as she took out Dedue's bangle.

Dedue gasped in shock as she clasped it on his wrist as she gave him Sylvain's handkerchief. Beresu took Petra's necklace and held Hubert's pin.

"Dedue, follow me, we need to find Sylvain and make sure to hold onto Hubert until we get back" Beresu said seriously.

"But we need to find his highness" Dedue said seriously as he transformed.

"Don't worry. We will find him. Right now, we need our friends to help us out at the moment. Let's go" Beresu said seriously.

We broke off and went to get our friends to help us out. I saw Hilda with Judith and the rest of the Golden Deer House. Leonie was trying to calm Marianne and Ignatz down while Lysithea was pacing around anxiously. Lorenz was panting heavily from escaping as Raphael shouted about wanting to go back and fight somehow.

"Don't worry, he's safe. I got him along with a few other students out of here" I said as I flew down to their level.

"Oh, wow! You're the Schemer!" Ignatz exclaimed as I hopped of my wyvern,

"Yeah, I am. However, I going to need some help with an upcoming fight. Leonie and Hilda, here you go!" I said as I tossed them their respective Vessels.

"Are you sure about this? What if we lose control?" Hilda asked concerned as she held her choker.

"Positive. You just have to listen to each other and then everything will be alright" I reassured her as I placed my bow in my quiver.

The two girls placed their respective vessels on and then transformed.

"Alright Schemer, what are we going to do?" Leonie asked determinedly as she drew her bow.