Chapter 18: Guidance

(A complete 180, but this was always how this story was going to go. I was honestly surprised when Byleth or Beers gained the power of Sothis like that! Didn't expect to become god like that.   Like, they cut through the darkness and became god! That was amazing! Oh, and we got revenge for their dad as well! As for this story, they don't have Sothis, so how will they be able to get out of this? Enjoy the story and look forward to the next chapter!) 

(Thales's POV)

                I gathered the members of Those Who Slither in the Dark. We can only achieve our goal if those Elites are taken care of.

"Well, how are we going to get rid of them? I am open to suggestions!" Cornelia shouted annoyed.

"Annoyed? I am pissed off!" Miklan snapped at her.

"At least have some decorum! We need to be smart about how we are going to take those Elites out!" Solon stated seriously.

I snapped my fingers to silence everyone in the room. They turned their attention to me as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know we have to prepare to resurrect our great king, but for now, we need to remove the ones who started this whole resistance. We need to get rid of the Professor and Teacher. It is because of them that everyone else is fighting back and turning our plans into nothingness. Now, we need to get rid of them by taking them out alone" I informed them.

Everyone in the room remained silently as Miklan shouted, "So, can I get rid of that blonde boar who ruined everything?!"

"Oh, I want to take out that stupid deer leader. He ruined my perfect plans with something as trivial as love" Solon said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'll handle that little princess. She'll pay for betraying us and deciding to trust her foolish friends and classmates" Cornelia said seriously as she growled.

"But, how are we going to do this? The Elites are close. Too close" Metodey asked seriously.

"I believe that is where we come in. We still have two people in their school who were on our side. We just have to threaten them and have one of us deal with the other house" Ladislava said calmly.

"That can work, and I'll leave you to handle that third house. Metodey can threaten those other two former workers of ours" I stated seriously, "Let's go and carry out our task. We shall destroy those stupid Elites once and for all"

With that, they fled to different sections of the school. It is time to bring them down.

(Byleth's POV)

I woke up to find our father out at his job while Beresu was feeding Sothis. It was good to see Sothis up and active after everything that she went through.

"So, what big plans are you going to have today?" I asked her as I took my seat between her and my twin.

"Um... Something big" Sothis admitted nervously as she finished her breakfast.

She hopped her seat and stood behind us. Beresu and I turned to face our little sister. She took a breath in and then held her hands out to make a person appear in her hands!

"Myrrh?!" Ephraim and Eirika exclaimed as they popped on our shoulders.

"Hello! How have you two been?" Myrrh said as she flew over to them with a bright smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Ephraim asked surprised.

"Lyon's spell worked for me too. After all, he and I married before I fled to the realm of the Gods and Goddesses, Asgard. Lyon stayed behind to watch over everything on earth. Though, I didn't expect things to go out of hand so soon" Myrrh said calmly.