Chapter 15: Sing with Your Heart

(I loved the White Heron Cup. It was so surprising and great! It is also a shame that Byleth and Beresu couldn't be chosen! Regardless, I always picked Dorothea! She's so amazing! One of my personal favorite and best units. Another surprise for me with this game is how different each character interaction is. I love Felix and Annette and how they reacted. They could've made it about how terrible their fathers are, but instead, we see Felix actually be nice and helpful! It is like characters have a personality and great character development (Glares at Fire emblem Fates minus the music and children characters). In the end, I really loved this story! Please enjoy it!)

(Dimitri's POV)

                 The next round for the house games is being prepared. The Golden Deer House has to prepare the theater and stage to make sure everything is safe which is a bit concerning considering it is Claude's house.

"Relax" Beresu said calmly, "Although Claude's methods are a bit unnatural, he is always thinking of others. He won't let anything bad happen to his housemates and us. You do remember what happened yesterday, right?"

"I know" I confessed with a sigh, "I just can't help but feel worried. So much has happened. I don't want any more surprises. I don't want to be near fire either..."

I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and holding me close.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure nothing bad happens. I have your back" she reassured me.

I nodded my head at her. I then recalled the dancing competition. I pulled away from her hug and looked at her.

"Can you handle the dance competition? I'm a little worried about that as well. Especially with a certain house member" I said as my mind wondered to my dear, skirt chasing friend, Sylvain.

"If he even tries something, I'll make sure he pays for it. As for my routine, it will be fine. I've worked hard on it" she reassured me once again with calmness of the situation.

We turned to look at our housemates. They were in pretty high spirits after not placing last in the first competition. This was good. We need to keep up the momentum.

(Edelgard's POV)

My house was celebrating prematurely. Caspar, Constance, Ferdinand, Petra, and Kronya were partying by eating a bunch of junk food and drinking pop. Byleth was actually helping Dorothea with her dancing competition. Linhardt, Bernadetta, and Hapi were hiding underneath a table to get away from them.

"Would you like for me to clean up this mess, Lady Edelgard?" Hubert asked seriously as he looked down on them.

"No. We should let them have this until reality strikes most of them in the face when the morning comes" I answered simply as I turned my attention to Byleth and Dorothea.

Although Byleth wasn't competing, he was happy to help her. Honestly, they have such a healthy dynamic. It is very nice to see.

"How is everything coming along?" I asked them as Byleth dipped Dorothea.

Dorothea saw me upside down and said with a laugh, "I'm doing well! In fact, I feel like I am going to score our house another win!"

Byleth laughed as he pulled her up and let her face me.

"Thank you. I am grateful to see someone thinking of our house and earning points. Though, I do wonderful how this is going to end" I confessed as I faced our housemates who were currently doing two very distant activities.

We were very unimpressed, and a bit concerned about them.

"I don't see why you won't go and have fun with them. You can relax a bit!" L'Arachel's voice echoed in my head.