It was Enchanted to me you. (4)

Chapter 4 - Lunch room surprise

--------------------------------

After that awkward but interesting class the bell rang and I met nessa at my locker.

"OMG! He's hot, right?!?" She screamed into my ear has she gave me quick hug. I let her go and opened my locker and placed all my books in my locker and took out my gym cloths.

"Omg! Tell me all about it!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me down to the lunch room. Great, this lunch period is going to take foreverrrrrrrr.

We got to our usual lunch table. Dj was sleeping on the table drooling. I laughed as I placed my tray on the table. I maybe skinny but eat like a pig. I brought a apple, pizza, a brownie, and a bottle water. Unlike, Vanessa , she only brought a apple and a bottle. She's too, strict about her weight and track. Shes not skinny that you can see her ribs but shed average and that's how she likes it.

After me and Vanessa stop making fun of Dj drooling I walked over to the garbage and threw my try out. Beforewent back to my table i spotted Mr. Storm, my new hot math teacher, walking towards me. Damn, he'S so hot!

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT LEXY!!!

"Good afternoon Mr.Storm! What are you doing in the lunch room?" I asked trying not to drool all over him.

"I was scanning threw everyone's grade and you and two kids aren't doing so good in math. So, I've decided to have extra help during people free time/lunch. . " He took a deep breath and placed a hand on my shoulder. Oh, if my legs were jello they would've melt on the floor. His touch makes m--

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!

"So? See you there tomorrow. " He said before he left.

Well, there goes my plan to stay far FAR away from him.

When I got back to my table. Dj and Vanessa face was sympathic. Why ? Dj, pointed to a table with the popular kids in the middle of the cafe. There, before my eye was Damien and Brittany in a hot make out session. While most of the tennis team whistling and clapping for scene. Ugh, that's disgusting.

I gave nessa and Dj a fake smile and sat down next to them. I pulled out my blackberry and scrolled down the contacts until I stopped at Damien's and sent him a texting asking him if he's going to drive me home. A part of me wish thats what I was really worried about that. But, it wasn't.

I sent him a message and looked up at him to see if he notice. He broke the kiss and looked at the phone and a frown appeared on his face. He placed it back in his pockets and grabbed brittany by the waist and placed her on top of his lap and continued.

God I hate him.

Damien POV

God, brittany is such a bad kisser. She's like a freaking vacuum, that just sucks. Ha, that's what she said. (A/N - sorry if you don't like that joke , but I do , it's funnnnny ! )

She took hold of my hair. Dammit, she's going to mess up my hair. Okay, I know that sounds gay but I like the way it is. And especially since Lexy. She's always telling she likes my bed hair.

Something vibrated in my pocket. When I broke the kiss I noticed it was my phone. I got a text message from Lexy. Speak of the angel now.

' Ur goin to drive me 2day? xoxo '

Just getting a text message from her makes me happy. She makes me happy and ... I don't know. I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach it's not bad but good. Every time I'm near her or even thinking about her I get this strange feeling. It feels like ... Love ?

WHAT!? NO! It can't be love; I love her like a cousin , a best friend. Ugh !!

I frowned. What the hell is wrong with me ?

Maybe I could forget about her.

On that note I grabbed Brittany waist and placed her on my lap and continued where we left off.

Hope this works.