It was Enchanted to meet you. (7)

Chapter 7 - Revenge

-------------------------------------------

"Come on, you know its true!" Vanessa wined. Yup, you guessed right! I told her everything and I mean EVERYTHING. From what happen on black Friday to Mr.Storm giving me a ride.

She has this crazy idea that Mr.Storm likes me. Talk about crazy. I've been skipping his extra help thing everyday.

And I've been walking back and from school everyday for the past week. Ever since that make out session in my kitchen I've been ignoring Damien.

"No Ness. That only happens in cheesy love stories." I reassured her.

"But, maybe we are a cheesy love story." She gasped in enjoyment.

I laugh and threw her my cloths. Me and her share a gym locker cause most of the gym locker are messed up or taken.

"But maybe its true. Just look at the possibilities." She stuffed our school cloths into the locket and smashed it closed.

"Yea, I'm his student and he's my TEACHER! Can't you get that threw your thick head?" I yelled. Sometime I just want to bash that pretty little face of hers.

Vanessa mumbled something under her breath before stomping out of the locker room leaving me alone. Sigh.

***

"I'm SORRY!" Vanessa cried. She smothered me to death with her breast. Dam her and her boobies!!

"It's fine. It was my fault anyways" I reassured her. She grabbed my arm and interwind it. It's the end of the school day and we're heading towards are locker.

"Yea you right. It's your fault." She smiled and opened her locker.

"Hey! Your suppose to say'No it's my fault.'" I smacked her shoulder gently before opening the locker right beside her.

"But that only happens in cheesy stories.". She mimicked me from earlier.

"Maybe we are a cheesy story." I laughed and mimicked her. She closed her locker and leaned on it.

"Shut up big head." A smile appeared on her face.

"I do not!" I gasped.

"Yes you do. Don't worry I still love you." She smirked and slammed my locker closed and dragged me down the hall before whispering," But you still have big head."

"Hey, I heard that!" I screeched when we walked to the student parking lot.

"You were suppose too, you doodoo head." She smirked and open the car door to her 2001 Nissan. I jumped into the passenger seat and threw my bag in the back seat.

"Really? Doodoo head? Are you in what ... first grade?" I said while reached for the seat belt. That's when Mr. Storm popped into my head-why?!?

"We're going to your house then, shithead?" She asked.

"Oh that hurt." I faked pouted and placed my hand on my chest.

"Haha, real funny, big head." She smiled and drove down the road.

"RED HEAD!" She hated me calling that. But it made me smile

***

"Your not wearing that!" Dj screeched. Me, vanessa and Dj were in my room picking out dresses for the party tonight.

"Yea she is! She's not wearing the purple tutu nor the leather leggings D!" Nessa yelled back.

They kept fighting on what I should wear. Dj wanted my to wear a purple tutu with leather legging and and neon green halter top with green pumps and and black tie. Tacky right? But I didn't like Vanessa choice either. She wanted me to wear a a black dress that barely covered my ass!

As you could all ready tell Vanessa is the gay slut. And Dj is music guru who likes to dress funny. And really is a Dj!

But I love them both!

I left both of them fighting and went to get a drink from the kitchen.

Damien POV

"You know it!" I told Jordan over the phone. We were talking about me hooking up with some girl at tonights party.

"Alrighty then. My house. Ten. Party!" He laughed and hanged up. I smiled and closed my phone and place it in my pockets.

I walked over to Lexy's door and opened it. Man was I thirsty. I made my way to the kitchen when I saw Lexy bending down in the fridge with nothing but bra and panties. Man was she hot- WAIT NO! But, my manhood had said something else.

This girl is killing me!!

Lexy POV

"Put some cloths on, NOW!" A voice yelled behind me. I turned around and there was Damien dressing in a white v-neck tshirt with his 6-pack showing threw. With a black button down shirt wide open; and his black skinnys and white and black converse. His party outfit.

"Come on, it's not like you never seen me in panties and bra." I said a little annoyed. Now he decides to talk to me. And why is he in my house anyways?

"Yea, so?" He took off his button shirt and placed it over my shoulders. Don't get the wrong idea. I didn't have sex with him or did anything. I just sleep in bra and panties and sometimes he sleeps over.

I slipped off the shirt and threw it at his face and walked off with one word on mind-revenge.

--------------------------

Hope you like it!! And sorry if I didn't upload my ter stories. Is that this is one is getting so interesting but dont worry I promise by the end of the week all of my stories would at least have 2pages upload.(;

Vote. Comment. Tell a friend. (: