It was Enchanted to meet you. (11)

• Dedicated to To all my fans <3 who've read from the beginning and comment (:

Chapter 11 - You just did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandria POV

"Lexy?" Damien whispered walking towards me. With each step I can feel my heart breaking. Aching. I just want to run and buried my face in his chest.

That's it. I can't take it. I felt my knees give in. I broke down and cried. Scrapping my knee in the process. What's wrong with me? That question been haunting me for a while. I buried my face into my hands. I can't take it.

I felt strong arm hold me and rubbing circle on my back.

"Why? WHY!?" I screaming into his chest. I pushed me off and kept on hitting his chest. He didn't flinch not even once. He just let me hit.

"I'm sorry. But I have too." He kept whispering. Why?! Why is he doing this to me? I can't take. This is all to much for me. I fell in love with two people at the same time. It's not possible. It can't be !

Damien POV

"Why? WHY?!" She screamed into me chest. She didn't stop hitting me. I didn't back away. Maybe this is good for her. Take out all of her anger on me. I want her to hate me. Hate for what I'm going about to do. It's going to kill her, but it has to be done.

I dropped the rose on the floor with the other leaves and took a strong hold of her slender arms. I have to do this.

Her lips, so soft. So fragile. She didn't push me over instead she wrapped her arm around my neck. I pushed her up against the door of the truck. Dam, I want her so badly. What's wrong with me?

She wrapped her legs around my waist and deepen the kiss. I can tell she didn't hold back. A minute later, we're naked in the trunk. The metal of the trunk made me shiver. I forgot how cold it is. But, that didn't stop me. I wanted her. Badly.

Every time I thrust she moan my name. She didn't cared who heard us. Our breathing became heavy and sync. I love how she blushes every time I looked down at her. I love how she grabs my hair every time I go in. I love her moan. I love everything about her. I love her.

***

It seems like minutes passed by, but hours did. I had the most wonderful girls in my arms in the most wonderful place. The smell of her hair made me happy. I can't stand being away from her, I can't. But, I have to.  

"Lexy? You awake?" She moved in respond.

"You have to go home. Auntie, would be worried." Her grip on my waist became tighter meaning she didn't want to go.

   "Do we have too?"She wined like a 5 year old. And she calls me child. No! FOCUS!

   Alexandria POV

   I really didn't want to go. I want to stay in this position with the man I love forever. Never move nor talk. Just freeze time. But, I knew deep down in my heart thats not possible.

    Damien sat up without letting me go and placed my shirt on my lap. I looked up and my lips meet his. He parted and laughed.

    "Damien?" I asked a little bit embarrassed of what I'm about to say.

     "Yes, Lex?" He answered a little bit worried.

     "Would… y-you mind turning around?" I blushed and bowed my head down. I'm embarrassed of my body.

     "Don't be embarrassed. I love your body." He said while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "But, I'll turn around if you feel uncomfortable."

      With that, he took his cloths and turned around leaving me with only a blanket.

      ***

      25 minutes later we pulled up in my building parking lot. I unbuckle my seat; I leaned over and was about to give Damien a peck when he turned around and placed his hands in front of my face. What's up with him?

      "Alexandria, I don't think I could do this." He whispered loud enough so I could hear. That's when I snapped. My eye sight became blurring, I'm crying.

      "You know what?" I got out the car and glared at him. "FUCK YOU!" That's when I slammed the truck door.

      "You just did." He said contemptously. He then put the truck in drive and drove away. Leaving crying in the middle of the parking lot for the last time.

————————————————————————————————————

sorry I had you waiting guys. Waiting so freaking long, my step was being a jackass. He took my iPod cause I was talking to this guy(yea I like him ;D) for a long time. He should've just said stop talking to him for a while and I would have stop. Well, I'll stop texting him around him so he won't know. But whatev's ; sorry if it's so short. I typed this up in my aunts iPad. And let me tell you. It's freaking hard. I can't feel the dam keyboard. I like my iPod better (:

Vote. Comment. Tell a friend <3

P.S

I added the song & the characters. I don't know about Damien .... can anyone get me a hot dude with black hair and gray eyes? Or that emo guy ... I think Alex Evan or something ? (: