It was Enchanted to meet you. (1)

Hey guy enjoy my new story ;D 

---------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 1 - Black Friday surprise  

--------------------------------------------- 

"Sexy Lexy, wakey wakey !" An oddly annoying voice screeched. I open my pale eye lids and my stupid cousin came into vision. His gray eyes filled with joy. Great, he's in a happy mood, in the morning. Note the sarcasm.  

"Damien get off!" I managed to say. I tried to move but he was sitting on my small waist.  

"No! Not until you wake up!" Damien wined. I swear this kid acts just like a frigging 5year old. Sometime I just want to smack him over the head. And wipe those rosy lips off his face.  

I winced in pain and Damien finally got up with a smile. What's up with this kid? He always gotta wake me up like this. Ever since he moved next door. Don't get me wrong I love him and all but sometime he just so fucking stupid that I want to beat the shit out of him. He moved next door, hence thats why he's always in my house, a few years ago. When his father died in a fire. No one knows how nor who put it, but he died. Now, Damien lives next door with my brother and his mother. But, we don't live in a fancy high class part of town. Okay, I can't lie we do but we live in those huge apartments with dozens and dozens of apartments inside. We live in the very top floor, and of course we own the top.  

"Lexy get up, we need to go shopping!" He said while pulling up his jeans. And DONT get the wrong idea. We didn't do anything. One, he just sleep NEXT to me cause he lost his house key and his mother isn't coming home until midnight so he slept over. And two, EWWWW, why would I do it with my cousin that's just nasty.  

"I don't want to go shopping!"I said pulling the covers over my dirty blonde hair.  

"You know your the very first girl that I know that doesn't like to shop?" He gasped.  

"No, I like to shop just not at the crack of dawn." I yawned and looked at the time. 5:56am; oh that's just super.  

"It's black Friday, dude." He screeched happily. Sometimes I think he's a girl and doesn't want to tell me.  

I yawned once more before getting up and walking towards my bathroom. 

"And don't take a shower. We need to get to store fast." He yelled after me. I'm so going to kill him when I'm fully awake.  

After a few minute doing my business and combing my hair and brushing my teeth. I walked out to see Damien going threw my pantie drawer.  

"Damien, what the hell?" I angrily screamed. I stomped over to my drawer and smashed the drawer closed, making Damien thumb bleed. 

"OW!" He yelled in pain. I smirked and walked over to my closet leaving Damien in pain. 

After it felt like hours i finally decided on something to wear. It was some nude stockings , khaki skirt that reached below my knee , a white shirt with a brown v-neck sweater and my black buckle school shoes. I slipped into my cloths and went and did my hair. I braid it into two braids and placed my black thick glasses over my eyes.  

I walked out of my room with my brown massager bag and my phone. And meet Damien in the kitchen eating my bowl of cereal and a huge bandage over his bleeding thumb. 

"One, that's what you get going threw my drawer. And two, why are you eating MY cereal ." I angrily said. Is it me or he's behind extra weird this morning.  

"Let's just go already." I pulled Damien ears and dragged him out the apartment. Like literally , dragging him out. When we finally reached the parking lot we got in Damien blue ford truck. He looked at me and started to back up the parking lot. We drove in silence, a awkward silence. Oh today is getting better by the minute. 

*** 

After shopping at a private rented store me and Damien went out to eat. We stop at The Golden Cup and sat way back in the corner we know can see us.  

"Whats up with you."I asked worried. I ever since I caught him going threw my drawer he got all quiet and such. Maybe that's why he's labeled emo at school. He has jet black hair and always wears black. I know what your asking yourself, 'why is a hot emo hanging around a shy nerd like me?', to tell you the truth I really don't know. We just do, and that's all to it. 

"N-nothing." He opened his mouth but quickly shut it. What the hell?  

"I know you, and that not n-nothing." a smirk drew on my face has I mimicked him.  

The Chinese food finally came and we dug in. I ordered shrimp low mien and he ordered fried rice with chicken. 

"I got . . . a d-date." He whispered loud enough so I could hear.  

What ? Where? Who? When? And HOW?!?  

What the heck ? I didn't know he was seeing someone. When did this happen . Who could it be? Did I know her? A billion and one questions ran threw out my mind. But overall I felt this strangle feeling that I bever experienced before. . . jealousy?  

---------------------------------------- 

like it ? Like it ? Huh huh? Lol, I had a dream about this so I managed to put it into a story. Don't worry I'll still be upload my others stories, I just couldn't let this story pass me by. Anyways, I found a new way to type the stories on my iPod touch , using notes. I could actually scroll up and down to see my mistakes. Now I'll be upload later on tonight. Cause I have no life lol, bye .  

Comment; Vote; Tell a friend ;D