It was Enchanted to meet you. (3)

Chapter 3 - The teacher  

------------------------ 

"So you heard?" Vanessa questioned. We're by our special spot. Behind the school field, where the bleachers were. We never couldn't talk inside in side because it's to loud, and if people really heard how we speak to each they going to think me and her are gay. Well, Vanessa gay, but I'm not, that's how we become best friend. She's like those super strong girls on the track team and doesn't nothing stand in her way. Thats, why I envy her so. Her flaming red hair was shoulder length hair. Her tan skin glow under the sun light. Damn, I wish I was her. 

"What?" I asked pretending to be interesting. She glared at before she began to talk to me. 

"We got a new math teacher!" She jumped up and down so happy. I don't know why cause math was both our worse subject ever.  

"What's so good about a new math teacher?" I asked now watching her jumping up and down, almost breaking her D-Cup bra. Yea,did I mention she got boobs that all girl envy and guys want?  

"Lexy, the dude is hot!!" She grabbed both my shoulder with both of her hands and started to shack me around. She called my crazy, pfft, she's the crazy one. 

"Ew, nessa. The dude is our teach--" I removed her hands before the bell rang.  

"Well, you'll see at 2 period. " she said before picking up her bag and walking across the football field leaving me behind the bleacher flabbergasted. Damn, I forgot I had math 2 period. Sigh. 

I picked up my brown messenger bag and ran as fast as I could towards the pits of hell I call school. 

*** 

English wasn't that fun. One, cause Damien kept making out with brittany when the teacher kept turning his head. And that was disgusting too watch. And second, cause I didn't have anything to do. I was beyond head o the class in the homework and classwork. Now, is the time I wish I had a life. So, I didnt spend time reading or doing so much home work. 

I dragged myself to 2 period after the bell rang. What if, Vanessa is right? What if, he's super hot and then I'll make a fool of myself? God I hate high school. I can't wait 1 more year of this hell hole and I'll be free. But, for now I'll need buckle down and head down to AP Algebra, senior level.  

I got to class to see no one in sight. Sigh, I'm always early. I sat down at the first row the last seat near the window. 

After a few minutes of silence the classroom was pouring in with students of all size. Dj, my locker buddy sat down next to me and laid her head down. She's tired, me and her both. After the warning bell rang the class was full, the NEW teacher still didn't come. I already had a bad impression on him. 

Kevin, the quaterback of the school decided it was a free period so he walked over to the teachers desk an blasted some music. That's when some if the cheerleader decide to do a sexy cheer infront of the class. That's when the classroom door swung open. A man in is early twenty stepped in with jet black hair and blue eyes. He had the most amazing lips anyone can every lay a eye on. Holy shit, what I'm thinking?!?! 

"I see you guy started the class without me." He smiled showing pearly wait teeth. Damn, why am I thinking like this.  

He walked over to the desk and lowed the music and gestured to the cheerleaders to sit down. He placed his bag on the table and cleared his throat. I turned to see all the guys envying him and all the girl drooling over him.  

Yea, this is going to be an interesting year.