It was Enchanted to meet you. (5)

Chapter 5 - Washing dishes

----------------------------

"Lexy, I'll see you tomorrow. Kay?" Dj, hugged me and walked down the hallway with her neon pink tutu. Oh, I love her. She's doesn't care what people think of her. She wears what she wants to wear and acts how she wanted to act. That the one and only Dj Simon.

"Kay, later Dj!" I cried out after her. She waved her hands up in the air and turned the conner. Now, it was just me and the garbage on the floor. Damien's out somewhere perhaps making out with a slut , and Vanessa was at track practice. So, now I'm alone, like always. Sigh.

I closed my locker and head down the hall towards the parking lot. I spotted Damien leaning against his blue ford truck looking tired.

I walked up to him and poked him. Damn, he is so sexy!

WHAT AM I SAYING!??!!

He was startled but a smile appeared on his face. Then quickly hid his face with he flippy emo hair. Yea, Damien is a labeled as a emo. I really don't know why, cause he doesn't cut himself nor is angry all the time. He's just a cold hearted bastard who cheats with all the girls slash bad boy type slash best soccer players at the school.

"Aunt Lillibeth called." He opened the passenger car door for me and I slid in. Wow, he's being nice to me. Maybe he feels guilty. Pfft, he better.

He walked around the truck and got in side the drivers seat. He smashed the key in and started to drive out the student parking lot.

"She said to clean up the house. Cause she got home this morning and saw the mess we left." He said quietly.

"NOOO! The mess you left." I said.

"Haha-real funny Lexy, your the one who ordered pizza and left all the boxes." He smiled and stopped at the red light. He turned to me and gave me a warm smile. That just made me melt inside. Pressing the gas pedal he kept onward. We continued out childness frued all the way home.

***

"Finally!" I yelled as I slipped inside my warm comfy bed. I was in Damien superman boxers and blue tank top. For some reason I love wearing guys boxers. They feel so breezy and loose.

Damien laid beside me only in shorts. He was shirtless. And NO! don't get the wrong idea I didn't do him. We just spent about and hour and half cleaning my room and the living room.

Damien grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed. I groaned.

"Come on, we still have to do the dishes. Then you go to sleep." I was really tired. I really don't know why. It was 5 in the afternoon. Maybe because I spent all my energy cleaning while Damien kept teasing me. Asshole.

He dragged me to the marble kitchen sink and turn on the warm water. He washes while I dry. Before I could dry the first plate he sprinkled water on me. Oh now it's war. I grabbed the sink mini hose and turned the nozzle so the water was spilling out. I pointed to Damien face and hair got all wet.

"Oh, now it's on!" He yelled and grabbed the water hose out of my hand and pointed it at me. Now I was getting wet.

He let go of the hose and it was flying everywhere. After it entirely wet me, Damien and the kitchen I grabbed a hold of it and turned it off. I looked at Damien wide eyed. We both couldn't hold it in so we laughed.

I was going to walk towards him but I slipped on the wet floor. Preparing myself to hit the hard white marble floor I felt strong warm arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and there before me was Damien gray eyes looking deeply into mine. Our face were just close enough I could feel his lips brush past mine. I couldn't help myself , I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him towards me. Our lips smashed against each other. At first he was surprise but that went away quickly cause he gripped my waist even tighter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he touched every part of my body. Oh, how I yearned for him. I tugged on his jet black hair. A moan escaped my lips as he kissed down my jaw line towards my neck. He sucked and licked until I couldn't take it no more. I cupped his face once more and kissed him rough. He tugged on my shirt. I never really never done this with anybody. The only person I ever kissed was my Aunt Bitty and my mother. But never made out with someone. And didn't want it to go any further.

"Dami--" I was cut off by another of his sweet kissing. He bit my bottom lip and made part my lips for second. And that's when he took his shot. Both our tongue explored and wrestled with each other. For a moment I broke the kiss so I could take a breath. But that didn't stop him, he went down and started to suck on my neck. He reached and rubbed my breast.

"Damien, please stop." I gasped. I let go his hair and took a few deep breaths when he stop kissing my neck and stared at me.

"Your my cousin. We shouldn't be doing this." I dropped down from his waist and started to walk away. But he grabbed my arm and swung me around.

"So, I still love you. And I want you." He whispered into my ear.

I was about to regret the next few words I'll say. But, I have to say it. It's the only way.

"But I ... Don't love you. " With that, I walked away with ... tears in my eyes.

Wishing that was true.