Chapter 10

Lisa POV

The next morning, I sent my girlfriend, now ex- girlfriend off at the airport with a heavy heart. Neither of us were ready to let go of each other knowing how our relationship worked out so well, but some part of me was relieved knowing I had a chance with Jennie now.

I was confused and felt uneasy because the thought of having Rosé leaving all of a sudden, yet at the same time having the urge to run straight to find the pretty brunette was both rummaging the crap out of my mind.

"Friends?" She asked with a sad smile.

"Friends." I replied.

That's right, after all, me and Rosé still stayed in touch as friends. Her reason for the break up was because we both didn't think long distance relationships would work. And I guess it was probably for the better.

Besides, having someone like Rosé around you even as a friend feels like a dream. She's the sweetest person out there and I'm glad we stayed friends.

I didn't want to waste any time, and I reminded myself that I wouldn't from now on. Because time was precious and I realised it the hard way around.

I know I was definitely in a daze but I knew exactly what I had to do.

Jennie POV

I was making breakfast at home early this morning and I was feeling depressed at the fact that Lisa made a promise to me, yet never complied to it.

She said she would come back for me last night, but she didn't. I waited for her, yet it was all to no avail. I even left the party by myself.

I was of course worried and mad because I didn't know what she was doing, where she went, or if her bruises and injuries were better now. I didn't even bother to visit the man that almost took my virginity at the hospital because I want him to leave me alone from now on, better yet completely out of my life.

Just like any other clique story, your all- time crush won't actually end up with you. Instead, you rather fall in love with the one who has been there for you the entire time.

I was almost traumatised from the occasion yesterday and I had a really hard time sleeping.

In fact, I don't know what has gotten into me today, but a small part of me was still expecting her to show up at my doorstep. Mainly because it was a Sunday, and it was a weekend. She never misses weekends with me.

I also wanted to ask her about her endearment for me, what did that really mean?

I was frying eggs on the pan when I heard a faint knock on my door. Do I have a package or a mail? I'm pretty sure I didn't order anything recently.

I dropped the pan and tuned the heat down before walking over, brushing my slightly stained apron. I peeped over the peephole but saw no one. So deciding to be playful, I said the first thing I will always say whenever she'd knock on my door on a weekend.

"Password?"

I waited, and 10 seconds had definitely passed. Silly me, what was I expecting? The person might think I was crazy, well of course he or she doesn't know my password that's why they knocked right?

I chuckled nervously as I rested my hand on the door knob and pulled the door back without hesitating, "I'm so sorry, I must've been out of my mi—" but couldn't complete my sentence the moment my eyes laid on the girl I've been yearning for. My words chocked back into my throat.

"Bing bang bong..."

"Jennie is my ding dong." Lisa said with a pause in between, she sounded a little sad.