Ch 4 - Recover

So Nino spiked your drink with something to make you pass out cold. But this is backfiring. What now?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Itsuki walked over and placed her books down before checking up on you on the floor. It was no use. She was no doctor. Not smart enough to even play doctor. Not HELLOOOOO nurse either. 

"Well it's no good. I guess he's going to have to sleep it off. Thanks for that." Itsuki was angry and she going to boil if Nino was going to say anything stupid.

"What? I thought he was going to do something stupid. I defended myself against the boy that hangs out with what you said was a stalker."

Itsuki grumbled. "Well they haven't done anything to cause harm. Are you finished?"

"I guess I have to be." Nino shook her head.

"I know I'm the youngest, but none of this made any sense. I was going to work on my homework with him. Now can you help me get him up?"

"Ewww. I have to touch him? He probably smells like sweaty boy." Nino was disgusted.

"He smells pretty good actually." Itsuki grabbed one of your arms. "It's this cologne of some kind."

"Fine." Nino got down to a knee. Grabbing you by another arm. "Yeah. He smells good. You're right. On three."

"One. Two. Three." Try as they might they just couldn't get close. They weren't without hurting you. Rather than someone getting hurt Nino propped your face with a pillow. "This is terrible."

"It's not-" Nino saw her youngest sister give her a bad look. Red in the face and her arms crossed. "Let's grab a snack." 

"Sure thing. And drain whatever the heck he was drinking and never do that again."

"Self defense." Claimed Nino.

"Tsundere."

"Like you can talk."

~~~~~

Ichika made her way in the apartment to find Nino and Itsuki at the dining room table having a bite. Walking over it didn't take long to notice the elephant in the room. After she took her shoes off she gasped. 

"(FN)! What happened here?" Gasped Ichika.

"Nino did it." Itsuki pointed to the sister next to her.

"Did what? Kill him?"

"Little something something..." Nino blushed.

"No worries." Ichika took off her jacket around her waist and placed her purse down. Then sat down next to you. "I know what can help." Lifting up your head she removed the pillow and scooted up your torso. "There there." The back of your hair was now in Ichika's lap. "Give it a few minutes."

"What are you doing?" Gasped Nino seeing that you were getting comforted.

"Nursing him back to health of course." Ichika was running a hand through your hair too. Just easing you until you stable enough to wake up and eventually drive. "You two smell this scent?"

"Maybe it's in his bag." Thought Nino.

"No. That's invasion. No being bad. We don't have bad boys in our circle. And they won't be creating any bad girls. Bottom line." Ichika made it clear. Thank goodness for that. Such a same from her going into everything. That was crucial. "Did you even study? Or did you just knock him out?"

"She just decided be a faker and knocked him out." Huffed Itsuki.

The last two bustled in. Maybe  they actually got some work done. After all, homework comes first. Tests and all of the rest comes will follow suit. Since they should have been in the library with Fuutaro, they should have gotten at least a little something done. Right? Something? The one who was looking forward and the other one who didn't object right?

"Hey girls. Wha! Is he okay?" Yotsuba saw you in her sister's lap.

"Something we miss?" Asked Miku.

"Ask Nino." Ichika ran another hand through your hair as Nino the culprit blushed. Embarrassed that she even thought of this. 

"Why me..." Sighed Nino.

"Did you try to kill him?" Cried Yotsuba.

"Why attack the guy who is helping us? He's not even getting paid to be here." Put in Miku.

"I thought he was invading our space and this boy was bad news." Nino tried to give her input, though still not a good enough reason for this to be okay. None of it. 

"How's he getting home?" Asked Yotsuba.

"I thought I we would nurse him back to health and be on standby. Though now that all five of us are here we can move him to the sofa right?" Ichika rubbed the top of your head. "Gentle now. Don't hurt him."

"Well he's not enjoying my thighs." Sassed Nino. 

"Tsundere." Giggled Ichika.

"Shut up!"

"Make some coffee and the four of us will do it." Insisted Itsuki.

"I'm more than capable meat-muffin."

Itsuki gasped. "Hmph. Jerk."

"Anyways girls, give me a hand." Ichika had your neck and shoulders. "Miku, Yotsuba grab his legs. You two grab an arm." It was cramped and all but the five of them had moved you from the rug to the sofa. Just to be better in the long run. On the couch resting if you could even call it that. Better there then the floor. And sure enough Nino has everyone pissed off at her. 

"He'll be fine." Nino said quietly.

"I would shut up." Suggested Miku.

"He has a good form. Not a jock but he seems strong." Added Yotsuba.

Itsuki was in a thinking form. "Though I am trying to add everything up. Him and Fuutaro are friends. And (FN) said he has stories for another time that he doesn't want to get into. I don't thinking poisoning the guy wasn't good, but what story does he have to keep Nino's guard up? It seems that Fuutaro is very smart but we know he isn't middle class let's say."

"I don't think anyone will forget that we used to have no money when Mom was here." Nodded Ichika.

"Speaking of, he said his brother is no more." Itsuki was trying to added everything up.

"A mention of something about bad boys. Now I'm interested." Nino added.

"I guess we can wait for him to wake up and give him some coffee. I'll make it." Nodded Miku.

"I'll be upstairs-" Nino wanted to get out of this.

"No you don't." Itsuki grabbed Nino's arm.

Ichika giggled. "Not getting out of this you know."

"Fine..."

~~~~~

Search your feelings Tsundere.

-Rel