BirthdayYyYY

(Yesterday was my birthday so I just thought I'd write this lololololol)

So imagine if the losers, all of them, are invited to a birthday party. They're all like "....." because they never get invited to stuff but they still go because it seems interesting. So they all get ready and get presents and all that stuff. They all go together and tell Richie how to behave properly. When they walk in everything seems normal. The guests are kinda just sitting there acting a little off but the losers don't mind. They don't care until this little girl with freaking face paint that makes her look like a clown goes up to them holding a red balloon and says "wanna balloon?" The losers go upside down. They all just kinda ... at first but then Richie just grabs a plastic baseball bat and is like "bring it on bishhhh" Eddie starts screaming and running around because he really doesn't want to do this today. Ben is trying to protect Bev while Bev is like tryna tackle the little girl. Stan and Bill are just over here grabbing whatever they can getting ready to fight. Mike is just kinda off to the side getting prepared. This is all happening while Eddie is still screaming. The losers all get in a line basically glaring at everyone at the party. They all clench their weapons (Richie has a plastic bat, Eddie has his inhaler,Bill has a very sharp party hat, Stanley has a big spoon, Ben just has a pen, Bev has her hands, and mike has a box) The little girl is just staring at them getting ready to cry. Everyone at the party, including the kid who invited them, was like "are you guys okay" the losers ended up leaving that party, the kid told the whole school what happened, and the losers were never invited to another birthday party.