Part 1

She was sitting on the bed caressing her little Samaira's head who was sleeping peacefully on her lap. Looking at the photo frame hanging on the wall, Naina uttered - Happy Marriage Anniversary Sameer ❤️
Her eyes rolled down on her daughter who was clinging more onto her as if feeling cold and want the warmth of her mother. Naina lifted her up in her arms and tightly hugged Samaira taking away all her uneasiness and then made her sleep comfortably covering her with a duvet.

Naina moved to the living hall. Taking sameer's photo kept on the side table, she  hugged it tightly and started crying. 💔
"Kyu ?? Kyu bhagwaan ji kyu ?? Kyu Aapne mujhse mere Sameer ko cheen liya ?? Ye kaisi saza Di mujhe aur meri bacchi ko ?? Kyu mere Sameer ko humse humesha ke liye door Kar Diya ?? Aap humesha Acche logon ko hi Apne paas kyu bula Lete ho ?! 💔"

Doorbell rang breaking her link. She carefully kept sameer's photo frame on the table, quickly wiped off her tears, smiled and proceeded towards the door. On opening the door, her eyes turned moist again looking into the moist eyes of the person standing in front of her. "Pp... Preeti" she said and hugged her without even waiting for a second. Yes it was her best friend, her lifeline, her sister - her Preeti whom she was meeting almost after 5 years 🌸. Their hug was so tight, so warm that both were not ready to leave each other. Crying bitterly she spoke - "Mujhse aisi kya Galti ho gayi thi tu mujhse itna door ho gayi ki ek call bhi Nahi Kiya ?? Kyu Preeti kyu ?? 😭💔 Andar aa".
"Tu Kisi ko bhi bina bataye aisi gayab hui ki tujhe dhoondna mushkil hi Nahi, namumkin ho Gaya tha. Paanch Saal ho Gaye dhoondte dhoondte par Tu mil hi gayi 😭😭" Saying so Preeti again hugged her.

After almost crying for an hour, both composed each other and relaxed. "Mumma" saying samaira came out of the room and sat on her lap. Preeti looked at Naina astonishingly. "Mera bacha uth Gaya. Ah doodh de Doon ?? 😊" saying so she kissed her cheeks. Samaira was looking at Preeti and she was also looking at her. "Aap Preeti mousi ho na ?? 😃" said samaira with bright eyes. Preeti immediately took her in her arms and engulfed her in a warm hug 🤗 - Haan Mai hi Preeti mousi hoon 😊. Samaira became very happy and kissed on her cheeks - Mumma na humesha Aapke baare me Baat karti hain. Aap mujhe jaante ho ?? Aapko Mera naam pata hai ?? Jaise mujhe Mumma ne Aapke baare me bataya toh aise mere baare me bhi Mumma ne aapko bataya kya ?? 🤔" Preeti and Naina looked at her confusingly and started giggling at her burst of questions. Samaira was staring at them and then spoke - "Aley ! Aap log hash kyu rahe ho ?? Mai hi bata deti hoon. My name is Samaira Maheshwari 😄".

"Samaira tum abhi Apne room me jaao Mai doodh lekar aati hoon. Jao abhi. 😌" said Naina tensed coz of the continuous stares from Preeti. Making a grumpy face she replied - "aley pal Mumma mujhe bhi toh baat karni hai mousi se 🙁". "Baad me Kar lena abhi jao" said Naina defending. Samaira gave a whatever look and went into her room. Naina was about to get up when Preeti pulled her back. "Kya Kar rahi Hai Preeti ?? Usko doodh de Doon phir baat karte Hain" said Naina trying to avoid her. Preeti just hummed and left her. Naina took a sigh of relief and then went into the kitchen.

Finally when Naina settled down beside Preeti, she began bombarding her questions on Naina.
Preeti : Samaira Sameer Aur Teri beti hai ?😒
Naina (not making an eye contact) : Hhhaan
She gulped a big lump down.
Preeti : Par kaise ?? Sameer Aur tumhari Shaadi wale din hi toh ...
Before she completed with her sentence, Naina kept her hands on hers ears and screamed "NAHI" at the top of her voice and started panting heavily. Preeti patted on her back trying to calm her down but she had panicked so much that it was not at all easy to recover her from the happening. Sweat was all spread on her face and she had tightly shut her eyes. Whole scenario was all again running in front of her. Samaira came out running listening to her screams. "Mumma Mumma kya Hua Mumma ?? Mumma aap theek ho ?? Mumma 😰" She quickly ran back to her room and brought one medicine. Quickly poured water in a glass and rushed to Naina. "Mumma ye lo dawai. Mumma jaldi se dawayi le lo" With shivering hands, Naina took the medicine, gulped it and drank whole glass of water. Naina was relaxed then. Samaira quickly hugged Naina to calm her down.

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें