Part 18

"Ab dard Kaisa hai baby ??" asked Naina normally.
"abhi thoda theek hai Mumma. Mai dance Kar Sakti hoon ab" saying so she stood up but couldn't balance and fell on chair again. She again started crying.
"No princess. Rone se theek thodi hoga. Rona band Karo" said Sameer rubbing off her tears.
"Uncle Aapka aul Mumma Ka bhi dance tha na. Aap logon ne kyu Nahi Kiya ab tak ??" asked samaira. Samaina looked at each other and then at samaira.
"Humari angel dance Nahi karegi toh hum kaise karenge. Aap ek Baar theek ho jao. Phir hum bhi karenge." assured Naina.
"No Mumma. Aap aul uncle pehle dance kalo. Kya pata aapko dekhkal mujhe movation mile. Isliye aap log Kalo please" requested Samaira.
"Buddhu wo movation Nahi motivation hota Hai" corrected Naina pulling her cheeks and smiling. Sameer gave his hand to her and she kept her hand on his. He tightened the hold. Their performance's announcement was done and they climbed the stage. Everyone looked strangely at them as Naina was with someone unknown to them and that to a man. Taiji gave a death glare to Naina. Sameer noticed Naina's nervousness and held her hand tightly giving her positivity and power to face all, to fight for her love. Naina smiled and then both took their positions.

Meri raahein tere tak Hain
Tujhpe hi toh Mera haqq hai
Ishq Mera Tu bheshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh Mera haqq hai

Naina performed solo on this and ended the step leaving hand towards him.

Saath chhodunga na Tere peeche aaunga

Sameer pulled her and she rolled and came near his chest.

Cheen loonga ya khuda se maang laaunga

Sameer held naina's hand and they moved their hand in Cresent shape.

Tere naal taqdeera Likhwaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga
Sau Teri Mai kasam yahi khaunga
Kite waade nu umra nibhaunga
Tujhe harwari apna banauga
Main tera ban jaaunga

Lakkhan toh juda main hui tere khaatir

Naina moved away from him teary eyed (that's the step only. Tears made there way due to lyrics) but Sameer pulled her back and protectively caged her between his arms.

Tu hi manzil Dil Tera musafir

Sameer took both naina's hands and they did one two cha-cha-cha step by Naina keeping her steps forward and Sameer backward and then vice versa.

Rab nu bhula baitha tere Karke
Mai ho Gaya kaafir

He held her up in air. Naina wrapped her arms around his neck and he moved her round in the air. She blushed and laughed all together and joined their heads together in comfort.

Tere Liya Main Jahan Se Takraunga
Sab Kuch Khoke Tujhko Hi Paaunga

He looked at everyone and lipsynced the line with the step but his eyes assured everyone and Naina that he's with her always and forever.

Dil banke main Dil dhadkaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

He kept his hand on naina's heart and pumped his hand at her chest. Naina smiled in contentment and kept her hand on his cheek.

Dry ice was released but it was not dry ice. It was something which immediately made Naina unconscious and nothing was visible to the people down. They got up in hysterics tried to look through the smoke but nothing was visible.

Sameer made Naina drink something and she immediately got up.
"Tum theek ho ??" asked Sameer rubbing her back.
"Hhaan. Ye kya hua ??" asked Naina trying to figure out the blurred surroundings.
"Utho pehle." he made her stand and got her down with his support.
"Naina Tu theek hai na ???" asked chachiji worriedly cupping her face. Naina nodded.
"Sameer Tu theek hai na" asked MunDit and Kabir niya together.
"Guys Mai theek hoon. Naina, ye usi ne Kiya hai jisse tumhe khatra hai." said sameer.
"Ssamaira ??? Samaira Kahan hai ??" asked Naina looking around.
"Samaira ??" called out Naina with tears pooled up in her eyes. She ran towards the smokey side.
"Yahan hai !!!" called out Vivek. Naina saw Samaira in his arms and went towards them. He put her down. Naina went on her knees and hugged her tightly crying bitterly while Samaira sobbed a little.
"Meri bacchi Tu theek hai na ??" asked Naina kissing all over her face. Samaira rubbed off her mother's tears and kissed on her cheeks. Naina got up and touched vivek's feet and said "thank you papaji Aapne Samaira ko Sahi salamat rakha". Vivek just smiled and looked at samaira.
"Mumma ab mujhe bhi dance Karna hai. Ab Mai bilkul theek hoon" exclaimed Samaira.
"Par abhi Jo Kuch bhi Hua ussey Samaira ko Kuch ho Gaya toh" muttered Naina looking at Sameer.
"Mumma bolo na ! Mai Kar loon dance ??" asked samaira hopefully.
"Haan princess. Aap Zaroor karoge." saying so Sameer took her in his arms and held naina's hand and climbed up the stage. Sameer kept Samaira down at the middle of the floor while Sameer stood one side of the stage and Naina the other side. Music played.

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें