Part 19

It was afternoon then. Everything was set up. Groom had already been settled in the mandap while bride was awaited. Soon bride arrived under the blanket of flowers held by Munna, Arjun bhaiya, pandit and her father while the Bridesmaid were following at the back. Pralay blushed seeing her would be wife looking so adorable and beautiful. Preeti and Naina giggled seeing him blushing like an idiot. Bride was settled. Now the chanting of mantras began. Everything was going smooth. Pandit ji ordered to garland the bride and the groom. Munna and pandit held Deepika to save her from the garland and everyone laughed while Arjun bhaiya and chachaji and held Prateek up and he garlanded her and she garlanded him. Everyone enjoyed the view some with happiness, some with tears of happiness while one with tears and happiness and memories. Sameer's head was spinning at jet speed which was noticed by SwaPreeNa and MunDit and yes of course, Arjun bhaiya too. Then it was the time for pheras. The couple stood up and pandit ji chanted the mantras while they went round around the holy fire. Naina's eyes were spilling tears without any sound while Sameer was standing with the support of wall. When it was the time for applying sindoor, Sameer stood up with a jerk and was sweating profusely.

Maang Teri Saja Doon Main
Aaja bindiya Laga Doon main
Laal chunanri udha Doon main
Tujhe dulhan Bana Doon main
Haathon se tera shringaar karoon
Baahon mein bharke pyaar karoon
Roop main sawaar Doon
Aaja pehna Doon tujhe phoolon Ka gehna

"Kaisa Lagta hai" muttered Sameer under his breath.
"Accha Lagta hai" muttered Naina.
"Pyaar Ka Sapna"
"Saccha Lagta hai"

Both opened their eyes and saw everyone clapping happily. Then prateek took the mangalsutra and made Deepika wear it.

"Main Tumhare liye Kuch laaya hoon naina" exclaimed Sameer.
"Kya ?" asked Naina standing nervously in the closed activity room if college.
He took out a chain with pendant of letters "S" and "N" from a velvet box and showed to Naina. She smiled happily seeing their name letters engraved on it.
"Kya Mai tumhe pehna Doon ??" asked Sameer nervously expecting a no but she nodded yes and he smiled heartedly.

Again the clapping broke their chain of thoughts and they focussed on the scenario.
edding was here ~ The Vidaai.
Everyone of bride's family was crying and trying to console themselves and their daughter and enrich her with their blessings while Munna was hiding his feelings trying not to show any emotion but as soon as Deepika hugged him, he melted and tears flowed in a helpless way. Seeing their friend crying, even pandit and SwaPreeNa too cried helplessly. After all the cries and consolation, the bride was sent away with groom and his family.
Deepika, Pralay, Taiji Tauji, Deepika's parents and other guests left as they booked flight for the same day while others i.e. chachaji chachiji, Arjun bhaiya Shefali, Vishakha Vivek were requested to stay for one more day. When everyone left and just the counted members were left and Sameer was making an excuse and trying to leave, Naina held his hand from back and stopped him. All the seniors looked at Naina in confusion and watched the scene.
"Ab toh bol do ki tum mere hi Sameer ho. Please Sameer ab bohot ho Gaya. Bolo na ki tum mere hi Sameer ho. Bolo na Sameer ki Mai tumhari Naina hoon. Bolo na Sameer. Bolo na" exclaimed Naina crying.
"Ye tum kya bol rahi ho Naina ?? Hum toh abhi mile Hain bas Kuch mahino pehle. Haan main tumse pyaar Zaroor Karne Laga hoon par tum ye kya bol rahi ho ??" said sameer.
"Tumhe Kuch bhi Yaad Nahi Sameer ??" asked preeti.
"Kya Yaad ??"
"Tum aur Naina school ke time se pyaar karte the. Shart, mount Abu, Delhi, college, Ahmedabad Teri aur Naina ki Shaadi sab bhool Gaya Tu ???" asked Munna angrily.
"Guys tum sab ye kya keh rahe ho ?? Mmmujhe Kuch" stuttered Sameer holding his head.
"Yaad Kar Sameer, Tu nainital se Aaya tha Ahmedabad Apne nanaji ke ghar. Fir toone humare school Pragati Vidya Mandir mein admission liya."
"Phir tumhe Wahan Naina mili aur tum dono ke beech na jaane kitni misunderstandings ho gayi thi. Aur isliye Tumne fir seniors se shart lagayi, ki wo sabke saamne tujhe gale lagakar I love you bolegi."
"Fir hum sab mount Abu Gaye Wahan Teri shart poori hui magar Naina Ka Dil Toota aur tujhe ussey pyaar Hua. Fir toone pooja Di ki Shaadi me usey manaya aur fir"
"Nanaji ki death ke baad tum Delhi chale Gaye. Fir hum kaise ek doosre ko chitthiyan likha karte the. Fir tum wapis Ahmedabad Aaye aur humne fir college me samay Saath bitaya fir humari Shaadi hui. Mummy ji, papa ji, Munna pandit. Tum in sabko kaise bhool sakte ho Sameer ?? Ttttum sab Kuch kaise bhool sakte ho Sameer ??? Yyaaad Karne ki koshish Karo Sameer please" cried Naina shaking him. Sameer held kept his hands on his head. His head was spinning so badly that he couldn't figure out the surroundings and went unconscious. Everything flashbacked in the his mind knocking him down.
"Sameer !!!!" screamed everyone. Naina kept his head on her lap and started shaking him. Soon he was shifted in one of the room. Naina sat beside him holding his hand while Munna pandit and Vishakha stood around and others out of the room so that it isn't congested. Doctor checked him and assured that he'll be conscious in some time and left.
Naina's phone showed some message. Naina opened the message -

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें