Part 22 ~ The End

"Pheron ke liye khade ho jaayein" said pandit ji while the bride and the groom stood up.
"Papa mujhe bhi ghoomna hai round round" exclaimed Samaira hopefully. Sameer took her in his arms and proceeded for the pheras.
"Ab dulhan ki maang mein sindoor bharein"
Sameer filled the coin with sindoor and brought it near naina's partition and filled in it. Tears rolled down Naina's eyes. Her partition which was empty last 5 years, was now again filled with his love and warmth.

Mere Sanam Teri Kasam
Chhodenge ab na ye haath
Ye Zindagi guzregi ab
Humdum Tumhare hi Saath
Apna ye Waada Raha
Tumse na honge Juda

The mangalsutra that she had kept locked in one of the boxes now again adorned around her neck. She could still feel butterflies in her stomach whenever Sameer touches her.

"Vivah Sampann Hua" declared pandit ji.

Everyone was happy.
Two souls were back together.
A little angel added more beauty to their life.
Their life was again filled with happiness.
They were given back each other's soothing arms they craved for.

__________________________________________

She was sitting on the bed with veil hiding her face. Sameer entered the room after making Samaira sleep comfortably with Vishakha and vivek. She was happy with them and loved her dadu too much while he showered all the love on her, also the one which he never showered on Sameer.
He reached up to her and sat in front of her. Blush crept on her cheeks and she lowered her head more.
"Come on Naina. Humari doosri Baar Shaadi hui hai aur humari ek beti bhi hai. Ab toh sharmana chhod do" exclaimed Sameer unveiling her.
"Aaj mat roko. Paanch saalon tak muskurahat, sab Samaira ke liye hi thi. Tumse door hone ke baad meri saari khushiyan chin gayin thi" exclaimed Naina trying not to flow tears. Sameer made a calm face and said "Naina, ab tum apna har emotion, Apne Mann ki har baat express Kar Sakti ho. Tum khulkar has sakti ho, ro Sakti ho, gussa Kar Sakti ho. Tumhara haqq hai. Aur meri Naina se uska haqq koi aur toh kya, main hi Kabhi Nahi cheen Sakta." saying so he kissed her forehead and hugged her.
"Mujhe pata hai, Tumne Kuch Kam nhi Saha hai inn paanch saalon mein. Mujhe dhoonda aur phir dhoondne ke bhi mere paas Nahi aa sakte the. Roz mujhe aur Samaira ko Dekhte the Nagar haqq Nahi jata sakte the. Tumhara Dil andar hi andar Kitna kachot'ta Hoga na. Mujhse zyada dard toh Tumne Saha hai" exclaimed Naina caressing his face.
"Ab hum Saath Hain na Naina. Hum Apne bichde hue paanch saalon ko poori Tarah jiyenge. Ab hum humesha ke liye Saath Hain. Saare ghamon ko Mita denge ek Saath." saying so he placed his lips on hers and started kissing her lovingly. Naina cupped his face and responded equally to the kiss. The hunger, the craving to feel each other hovered over them and wanted each other.

Mature content ahead :

He removed her jewelleries and unpinned the chunri of her lehenga. His lips moved down on her neck giving her pain yet so soothing which marked her as his. He travelled down on her chest kissing her lovingly while her hands moved on his back. His lips moved on her clothed curves making her feel thousands of butterflies evoking in her stomach and she moaned turning him on. He turned her back and opened the Dori of her blouse with his teeth while his lips touched her bare back. Naina clutched the pillow suppressing her moans. He opened the hooks of the blouse and moved his hands sensually from her back to her waist. Naina turned facing him and started opening her sherwani while her lips showed movement on his. Slowly slowly they removed all the barriers that cams their way and they could feel each other completely. Sameer entered her, tears flowed down from the corner of her eyes freeing up all the waits and feeling contentment of him inside her. He rode her properly not to cause any pain to her. Their room was filled with warmth of their loud moans. They wanted each other, to feel each other, to be comfortable together and now they freed up all their waits.

___________________________________________

"Papa Mumma ki tabiyat theek nahin Hain. Subah se ulti pe ulti kiye jaa rahi Hain." exclaimed Samaira worriedly. It was almost 2-3 weeks after their marriage when it was Sunday and Naina was unwell since morning.
"Chalo tum TV Dekho main dekhta hoon mumma ko. Jaao" assured Sameer. He went to the room where Naina had again thrown up and came out of the washroom with no energy left. Sameer held her as she was getting unbalanced.
"Kya Hua ?? Tumne bataya Nahi ki tumhari tabiyat kharab hai ?? Samaira Nahi Hoti toh tum toh mujhe batati hi Nahi" said Sameer worriedly making her sit on the bed. She was holding her head which was spinning and making her uncomfortable. She hugged him burrowing her head in his chest while he rubbed her back.
"Bola tha na itni saari bhel mat Khao wo bhi pata Nahi Kaisa stall tha unhygienic sa. Isliye mana Kar Raha tha par tum toh sunti hi Nahi ho meri. Itni saari khaali ab ho gayi na tabiyat kharab. Kabhi Kabhi meri Baat bhi maan liya Karo. Main bhi Sahi hi bolta hoon. Abhi bhi Dekho sunn Kahan rahi hogi tum meri hai na ?? Wait Kar rahi hogi ki Jaise hi Sameer Ka lecture khatm ho main Kuch boloon. Hain na Naina ?? Bolo ab. Acha ab agli Baar se Nahin bolunga itna okay my dear wife. Ab bolo bhi. Naina. Naina ??" Sameer shifted her a little away from him and saw her leaning on him with her eyes closed. He got terrified with the scene and started shaking her "Naina kya ho Gaya tumhe ?? Naina aankhen kholo. Naina".
He quickly called for the doctor and she arrived in sometime. Checking her pulse she informed "congratulations Mr. Maheshwari she's pregnant."
"Kya ?? Aap sach keh rahi Hain ??" asked Sameer surprisingly.
"Yes. She's pregnant" confirmed the doctor. Soon, the doctor left providing some medications and information. Naina was still unconscious unaware of everything while Samaira sat beside Naina.
"Papa Mumma ko kya hua ?? Mumma subah subah kyu so rahi Hain ?? Mumma theek Hain na ??" asked samaira scaredly.
"Haan princess. Mumma bilkul theek Hain. Aur aapko pata hai ek good news bhi Hai. Jald hi Aapka koi chhota Bhai ya Behen aane wala hai" informed Sameer happily.
"Koi chhota baby aaega papa ??" asked samaira who just saw some of her friends with their small siblings.
"Yes princess. Aap Uske Saath khel sakogi, aur sab Kuch Kar sakogi" said Sameer kissing on her cheeks. Samaira became happy and jumped happily screaming yay.
"Shh. Mumma so rahi Hai na. Aap Apne room me jaake khel'lo." said Sameer and she exited.
Naina got conscious in sometime and saw Sameer sitting beside her caressing her palm softly. She looked at him who was lost in his own thoughts. She tried getting up which broke his chain of thoughts and supported her in getting up.
"Kya ho Gaya tha Sameer mujhe ??" asked Naina looking at him seriously.
"Naina, wo saare pal jo main Tumhare Saath tumhari life ke sabse important phase me Nahi bita paaya tha, wo main bita Paaunga. Tumhara khayal rakh Paaunga, tumhari har iccha ko poora Kar Paaunga. Naina, hum dobara parents banne wale Hain" informed Sameer bringing a tinge of contentment and happiness in her eyes. She smiled and asked "sachme Sameer ??"
"Haan Naina sachme" confirmed Sameer.
"Pata hai Naina, wo saare pal jo main Samaira ke time Tumhare Saath Nahi bita paaya tha wo ab main Tumhare Saath rehkar tumhara dhyaan rakh sakunga. Tumhari saari icchaon ko poora Kar sakunga wo sab Kuch Jo Tumne akele ho jhela tha sb use sab me main Tumhare Saath rahunga Naina, Tumhare Saath rahunga" exclaimed Sameer with happy tears. Naina got emotional seeing him so happy. The moments that he missed when he was away from her, now, he's gonna live all of them.

Life was filled with happiness all again
Contentment in their eyes and heart
Their family was complete now with two munchkins adding the softness and calmness in their life.

THEY WERE TOGETHER AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER ❤️

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें