Part 4

"Mumma kya Hua ?? Mai aapko kabse bol rahi hoon ki koi darwaze par hai par aap Kahan khoyi ho ?? 😦" said Samaira confusingly. Naina moved towards the door and opened the door. Suman hurriedly entered in and hugged Naina. With tears in her eyes she exclaimed " Tumhare Sameer mil Gaye Naina !!! Mil Gaye !!! 😭". Naina's face went pale in confusion and was not believing what she just heard was just a daydream or the reality ?! "Yye ... Yyye tum kkya keh rahi ho mmujhe Kuch ? 😵" she wasn't able to complete her sentence as darkness filled her eyes and everything seemed to be blur. And then the next moment, she was on the ground lying unconscious.
Suman sprinkled water on naina's face to get her back to senses but went in vain. Little Samaira flowing down her pearls was shaking her. Suman made her sit on the sofa.  She ran down to get a taxi. A car was passing. It stopped in front of her.
"Kya aap please meri madad karenge ?? It's really an emergency 😥" cried Suman. The man came out of the car removing his goggle. Suman got shocked seeing him.
"Sssameer ji 😨" said suman shockingly. Sameer not paying much attention asked suman about the emergency. She asked him to come up with him. Both rushed upstairs. Sameer saw a lady lying on the sofa unconscious and a little girl crying.
"Princess aapki Mumma ko Kuch Nahi hoga Hume unhe abhi hospital leja rahe Hain." assured Sameer keeping her hand on her head. Sameer without glancing Naina took her in his arms and rushed downstairs. Since her face was covered with her hairs he was not able to get her look. He was breathing heavily. He was feeling the touch of someone very own of him. He quickly placed her in the car and asked suman to sit with the child. He quickly drove to the hospital. He was feeling a heavy concern for her. As they reached the hospital he shouted emergency at the gate and quickly ward boys came with the stretcher. They placed her on it and rushed inside. Sameer parked the car and came inside. Suman was trying to make Samaira comfortable. Sameer walked to them. He sat on knees in front of Samaira. She looked at him with tearful eyes.
"Princess, aapki Mumma na bilkul theek ho jaaengi. Ekdum theek ho jaaengi. Aap samjhdaar little angel ho na ?? (nods) Toh bas ! Ab Rona band Karo 😘" completed Sameer caressing her cheek. Samaira quickly hugged him. Sameer felt as if whole heaven had embraced him. Her hug was so warm for him that he melted in her arms and if he wished he could never leave her. Doctor came out. Sameer got up.
"Patient ko Kisi Baat Ka jhatka Laga aur wo Baat ko achanak sehen Nahi Kar paayi isliye behosh ho gayin. Treatment de rahe Hain. Dekhte Hain aapko kab hosh aayega."
Doctor takes a leave and Suman asks Samaira to stay with Sameer and goes to pharmacy. Sameer looks through the window inside the room. He sees naina's face and something strikes in his mind as if he knows her. He starts getting some flashbacks but doesn't get what was he trying to recall. Someone he's very close. Some wedding scenes ; the sacred fire ; the garland ; the mangalsutra ! Uff !!! He starts to feel dizzy and sits on the seat. Forcing too much he didn't get anything so he stopped thinking.
"Sameer ji aap yahin rukenge. Wo kya hai na mere husband Shekhar, wo Ghar aa Gaye Hain aur unke paas chaabi bhi Nahi hai aur unhe flight bhi pakadni hai toh Mai Ghar jaa rahi hoon. Aap please yahin rahiyega" said suman in one breathe.
"Aap aaram se jaaiye suman ji. Mai yahin hoon Naina ji aur Samaira ke Saath" assured Sameer and in no time suman left. Sameer went inside with Samaira. Samaira sat on the chair and kept looking at her Mumma who's hand was pricked with needle.
"Mumma ko Kitna dard ho Raha Hoga na 😢" sobbed Samaira.
"No baccha. Mumma bilkul theek ho jaaengi. Mumma bohot strong Hai na. Aap bhi unki Tarah strong Bano. Okay. Ab Rona Nahin. Mumma bas uth'ti hi hongi." completed Sameer.
Soon Naina opened her heavy eyelids and her eyes laid on Sameer sitting beside her. She got badly shocked and tried getting up.
Sameer denied her from getting up but will she listen anything after seeing him almost after 5 years ?! She got up and looked directly into his eyes full with tears and smiling broadly but hesitantly. She was not at all believing that "her Sameer" is in front of her. 😍
"Sssameer" cried Naina holding his hand. Sameer felt a pinch of contentment in his heart when he heard his name. He looked at her hand which was holding his hand as tightly as possible.
"Excuse Me ?? Aap mujhe jaanti Hain ??" asked Sameer at which naina's smile died.
"Sameer bohot ho Gaya ab bas. Pichle ppanch Saal ?!! Sssameeer tttum Kahan the ??!! Sameer" 😭😭😭😭😭
"Naina ji Mai aapko nahi jaanta hoon. Mai toh aapse aaj pehli Baar mil Raha hoon." confused Sameer gazed at Naina.
"Mumma, ye toh wahin hain na jinki photo humare Ghar me Hain ??" said samaira rubbing her head.
"Sssameeer tttum mujhe Nahi jaante ??!! Sameer ye tum ?? Ye tum kkkya keh rahe ho ?? Sameer Mai Naina !!! Aisa kya ho Gaya mujhse Jo tum mujhe in paanch Saalon me bhool hi gaye ?! 😭" said Naina in a shaking voice. She was not able to explain him.
"Dekhiye Mai aapko Nahin jaanta hoon aap kya keh rahi Hain ?? 😦"
"Sameer please aisa mat Karo. Tum Nahi jaante Maine kaise aoni Zindagi mar marke sirf tumhari yaadon me guzaari hai 💔"
"Maaf kijiye par sachme Mai kasam khaakar kehta hoon ki Mai aapko nahi jaanta.🙁"
"Tum aisa kaise keh sakte ho Sameer ?!! Poore paanch Saal baad tum mujhe mile ho !!! Na jaane kaise jee hoon main ?!! Sameer tum mujhe kaise nakkar sakte ho sameer?!!!" screamed Naina at the top of her voice. Suman entered and saw Naina in worse condition crying for the love of her life. 💔
"Nnnaina kya Hua ??"
"Sssuman ddekho na Sameer Mujhe pehchaan hi Nahi Raha 😵"

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें