Part 11

"Samaira !!!!" called Sameer and suman running behind her. Catching her from the back before she falls down from the stairs in hysterics, Sameer held her back and unknowingly slapped her. Suman was shocked. Samaira didn't get what happened at the moment. Sameer was raging in Anger.
"Kahan jaa rahi thi Haan ??? Abhi kahin gir jaati toh ?? Samajh Nahi Aata ek Baar mein ??" screamed Sameer at the top of this voice. Well, it was not for the first time if she was slapped, what surprised her the most was that, she was slapped from her most beloved Sameel Uncle.
Bursting into tears again she murmured "Sameel uncle thappad maala" and ran back inside suman's home. Getting inside the room, she locked it and sat down on the floor crying bitterly. Sameer didn't realize what he has done and just went with the flow. When he got into the senses, he ran inside.
"Samaira ! Open the door ! Samaira !" called Sameer banging the door.
"Samaira please darwaaza kholo ! Samaira !"
Sameer had no patience then. He threw his shoulder on the door and opened it wide.
Samaira got up and started pushing them out.
"Jaao aap log yahan se. Mujhe Mumma ke paas jaana hai. Mujhe Mumma ke paas jaana hai" cried samaira.
"Hume bhagaogi toh Mumma ke paas kaun leke jaaega ?? Ruk jao. Shaant ho jao" calmed sameer. Samaira hugged Sameer and murmured helplessly "Please mumma ke paas le jaao. Please". Sameer took her in his arms and wiped of her tears.
"Theek hai. Hum jaayenge kal Mumma se Milne. Ok. Ab chalo rona band Karo" assured Sameer.
"Pakka plomise uncle ?? Aap philse toh jhoot Nahi bologe na ??"
That thing hit Sameer hard. She was now doubting her faith and belief on him.
"Mai promise karta hoon. Meri princess Ka bharosa Kabhi bhi Nahi todunga. Sapne me bhi Nahi. I love you my princess"
"I love you too"
And listening this, thousands of butterflies became live in his stomach. The way she always enclosed her arms around her, he always felt so comfortable and loving.

A father daughter bond ❤️

___________________________________________

"Doctor ab Naina ki condition kaisi hai ??"
"Pehle se better hai."
"Doctor ek request hai"
"Haan boliye"
"Doctor Samaira, Naina ki daughter, usey pata chal Gaya kal. Aur wo Milne aayi hai. Toh kya Wo ..." stopped Sameer hesitantly.
"I don't believe you Mr. Sameer. But still, aap aur hum beti ke saamne helpless Hain. Mila lijiye. Take care" completed doctor.

Taking her baby steps towards the room, the handled rolled and door opened.

"Mumma"

Echoed in the room with the beep sounds, drip drop sounds and Naina's rising heartbeats, urging to hold her little life in her hands. Samaira looked at all the tubes near Naina, some inserted in her, some bandages covering half of her body. As she moved towards Naina, holding sameer's hand tightly, the pungent smell of the medicines were hindering her. Reaching up to her mother, Samaira kept her hand on naina's hand and again called her.

"Mumma"

Again echoed in the room. Opening her heavy eyelids that has shut down with weakness suddenly felt some raging power in it.

"Samaira"

Murmured Naina spilling out innumerable tears that her eyes have saved just for the day when she'll see her daughter. Naina struggled to get up and Sameer helped her in this. Though she was not supposed to do this but had to do in order to assure her little life that her mother is fine.
"Kaisi hai meri pari ?" asked Naina caressing her cheeks and kissing her lovingly. She was in her arms after a long time and almost after years according to her arms.
"Mumma aap kaisi ho ?? Maine aapko bohot saara miss Kiya" replying so Samaira hugged her tightest. Naina broke into sobs caressing her back softly.
"Aapko pata hai Mumma sameel uncle aul suman aunty ne Mela bohot khyaal lakha. Jab bhi mujhe aapki Yaad aayi toh inhone aane Nahi Di Lekin in sab ne mujhse jhoot Bola. Sabne mujhse chupaya ki aap hospital me ho aul Kaha ki aap koi badi book Lene Gaye ho. Mumma Aapne hi sikhaya tha ki jhoot Bolna acchi Baat Nahi hai aul fil sabne mujhse jhoot Bola, mujhse aapse dool lakha. Kyu Mumma kyu" asked Samaira crying and hiding her face in her chest. Naina didn't knew what to say. She just clutched her life hard and just stood silent.
"Samaira baby, sabne aapse jhoot isliye Bola taaki aap Mumma ke liye pareshaan na ho. Agar aapko pata chal jaata ki Mai yahan hoon toh Mera baby Kitna pareshaan ho jaata na. Isliye Nahi bataya. Ok. Ab shaant ho jaao. Ab toh aap ho na Mumma ke paas. Chalo ab Rona band Karo" completed Naina rubbing off her tears. Samaira kept her head on Naina's lap and continued sobbing and fell asleep on the softest pillow of her life. Naina kept caressing her head.
"Arey ye toh so gayi. Chalo Mai isey Ghar le jaata hoon. Tum aaram Karo." exclaimed Sameer.
"Nahi. Isey thodi Der aur rehne do na yahin. Please" requested Naina with tearful eyes clutching Sameer's hand. He just smiled and agreed.

This is the shortest part I've updated. But here it is. Just wanted to end this hospital chapter here only. So here's the next part guys. Hope you all like it. Keep reading and voting. And please do comment. Thank you 😊

The Incomplete Life 💔 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें