😁 When your introduced to the others😁

Charlie
She walked in to the hotel and, everyone crowded around you making you scared. You started to cry "DONT CROWD HER/HIM" She hissed, you giggled when Alastor walked down "who is she/he, Charlie" he chuckled and Pat your head you made baby noises, Charlie smiled, "she/he is such a cutie" she managed to get out then hissed "if anyone dares touch her/him they will die, I mean besides you guys" she smiled and went to her room

                  Vaggie
She ran in and everyone instantly asked questioned you. Vaggie looked annoyed and you got scared and screamed. Everyone stoped to look at you, you had red eyes and it went to normal. Vaggie smiled "Can you guys stop asking me questions" Vaggie walked off to find food for you.

               Angel dust
He walked in and ran into Alastor, you got thrown into the air and cried, then went silent. Alastor caught you and his smile dropped "I THINK SHE JUST DIED", Angel ran to you and looked at you and you were just sleeping "Alastor wanna be the dad?" Angel said seductively. Alastor looked like he was about to kill him and walked away. Angel realized the others were there staring at you. Angel walked away.

                 Alastor
Alastor walked in and he put you on the couch to get you food, you started to cry. Alastor ran to you and sighed in relief, Alastor grabbed you and kissed you forehead, you giggled. You heard Alastor scream and you cried "ANGEL DONT SCARE ME LIKE ME LIKE THAT" He screeched, you stopped crying and slapped Angel, and giggled. Alastor introduced you to his friends, and fed you.

Author-chan: Another chapter done!! Hoped you enjoy, I am happy to include anyone else in Habzin Hotel 😁