🙃 Losing your first tooth🙃

Charlie
You walked in the Hotel, and heard screaming coming from the kitchen, you walked in not knowing what was about to happen. Right when you walked in a pan came flying towards you "AAAAHHHH-" the pan hit you straight in the face "OH MY GOSH, (Y/N)" you sat up feeling dizzy "waffles" you blurted out and blacked out. You woke up and felt pain in your mouth. You ran to the bathroom your two front teeth were gone. You were not happy.

                   Vaggie
You were learning how to stop running. Yup, you didn't know how to stop running. Your mom was teaching you, you ran and you stopped. You stood so proud, and ran again. This time you slammed into the wall "OOF" you screamed. Vaggie came running to you holding your head to stop the blood. You lost your two front teeth. You were made fun of at school, you killed them.

             Angel dust
You were walking to your dad's room, you heard husk screaming. You jumped back "DAD" as that slipped out of your mouth Husk hit you with a bottle and you fell down the stairs. Luckily you only lost one tooth. But Husk went through torture, from your dad.

                  Alastor
You woke up and you freaked out, there was blood coming from your mouth. You ran to your dad's room and knockes
(A/N : polite child) Mimzy answered "Your dad is out" you fell to the floor bawling, you dad so happened to walk in on this. He ran towards you and picked you up "dada my mouth hurts" you cried out. He just cradled you and you fell asleep in his arms.

Author-chan: There you go another chapter, I will be posting tomorrow I think, anyways bye my reader's ❤️ ❤️❤️