🎂When it's your b-day🎂

Charlie
You woke up and jolted downstairs, you saw decorations. Husk was already drunk "H-hello c-cutie" he slurred, you gagged. Charlie noticed and Locke Husk up, you smiled at your mom "Thank you" you said sighing in relief. She just smiled, Vaggie came over "Happy b-day!" Vaggie exclaimed. You giggled "thanks" you replied, Alastor walked up to you "Happy b-day my little deer" he said laughing at his pun. I giggled, I punched his arm playfully, he chuckled. After the party, you chilled with your Mom

                  Vaggie
You walked down stairs, it was very dark "Hello" you called out. Silence. All of a sudden "SURPRISE" everyone yelled, making you jump back and a good barrier covered her. I realized that they were planning a surprise party for me. I hugged all of them saying "thank you guys so much" you had tears in your eyes. Best Family ever. When you had cake, Alastor pushed your face in the cake. All of you bursted out laughing, the day was fun. The best present was touching Alastor's ears and hair (Alastor: IT WASNT A PRESENT)

                Angel dust
You didn't, he forgot which made you mad, he had 'work' to do.

                 Alastor
You woke up, a note and a dress on the edge on your bed. You put the dress on as the note said. There was a string (Frozen?) and another note, saying ' to follow the string'. You walked and saw candy, you picked it up and continued to walk. When you reached the end everyone was there with party decorations up. You had tears in your eye's "You guys don't know how much this means to me" you said hugging them. At the end, Dad lead you to the roof, you saw the city but it was Amazing. It looked like Las Vegas in the night "Dad it's beautiful" you exclaimed you hugged him. You had the best day ever.

A/n- If you have ideas I will accept, I will update today maybe I don't know, if I won't have a good night, if I do I'll update you later, bye my reader's ❤️