😱 First period 😱

For female readers only! Sorry boys I'll make it up to you!

But firssttttt HI ITS BEEN SO LONG! I miss all of you beautiful/handsome readers! I hope you enjoy, also I'm holding off the second part of Sir. P

Enjoyyyyyy

                   Charlie

I screamed because my white skirt/shorts turned red around my no no square. Everyone ran in but I quickly ran to the closet and started to cry. Charlie found me and I explained and pointed to my skirt/shorts, Charlie pushed everyone out.

She got me necessities and we binge watched (f/m) and ate alot of choclates!

                  Vaggie

I woke up and regrets it CRAMP, I bit my lip and tears streamed down my face. This really hurts, I got up and noticed a blood puddle, and blood dripping down my leg. I paled and ran to your Mom "MOM IM BLEEDING!" she started to freak out.

She stopped panicking and looked at you sighed in relief "Sweetie it's just your period" I tilted my head and Mom got Charlie to help me understand. I finally understood and Mom got me everything I needed, we cuddled and pranked everyone!

                   Angel

I woke up in Charlie's bed, I sat up and noticed I was wearing a oversized shirt. Charlie came in and explained what was going on. What happened is Angel went to wake you up saw blood and rushed you to Charlie.

I thanked Charlie and went and ate, and found Dad and he rushed over and hugged me. I hugged back then smacked him and started to cry. This is gonna be a long week.

               Alastor

I woke up and went to the bathroom, I saw blood and freaked, I screamed for my dad. He ran in and saw blood and saw the source, he had Niffty clean up the mess, and  Charlie to help you. You didnt see him for a week.

                   Sir P.

One of the egg bois shook me awaked, I frowned and snapped "I'm trying to sleep" egg boi #12 jumped and cried, you felt bad and cried too and hugged him. My dad walked in and helped me up but saw blood and fainted, you already knew what was happening and you took care of yourself.

A/n- Again I'll make it up to the boys! Sorry I haven't updated alot! Motivation is hard to find now a days, thank you for reading! Have a good day or night!