What you did for your first date

Tony:

Tony took you to a fancy restaurant, just to set your expectations high. Even after years of being together, though, he's never let you down.

Bruce:

Bruce wanted your first date to be simple, so you weren't intimidated, and he took you bowling. You had such a good time that it became your anniversary tradition.

Clint:

Clint didn't have much say in what you did on your first date, since Natasha orchestrated the whole thing,  but it turned out dinner and a movie was the perfect thing. 

Thor:

Your first was mini golf, because you had loved mini golf since you were a kid, and it allowed you to get to know each other a bit better

Loki:

Loki was really classy with where he took you, as he chose to take you to an art show. About halfway through the gallery, though, you were both bored out of your minds and you suggested going back to your place to chat over a glass of wine

Steve:

You were the one to ask Steve out, so deciding what you did fell to you. You spent a week and a half trying to choose what would be impressive, but not overbearing. Charming, but not cheesy. Sophisticated, but not stiff. Finally, you decided a picnic would be a cute first date.

Bucky:

Bucky spend a good amount of time trying to think of what would impress you the most,  before he broke down and simply asked you what you wanted to do. You told him that you had tickets to a concert you wanted to go to, and your friend had canceled last minute. He accepted and the two of you had a great time at the concert together.

Pietro:

Pietro didn't care for being overly formal or anything for your first date, so asked you what your favorite movie was, bought candy and popcorn, and set up a pile of blankets and pillows in his apartment for you to watch the movie on.