Stormy Days/Nights

Tony:

For your 2 year anniversary, Tony had been planning an extravagant date he was going to take you on, but when there was only 20 minutes until your reservations, and the rain outside hadn't let up, Tony figured his plans were spoiled. 

So, you both sat in your dress clothes on the couch, bored out of your minds. Tony was sulking his head in his hands, figuring he had ruined your entire night, even though he wasn't in control of the weather. 

Felling horrible that he felt so horrible, you searched the room for something--anything--you could do to distract your boyfriend and convince him that you were perfectly content with spending the rest of the night at home with him. 

After a half hour you still couldn't think of anything to do until you remembered that you had polished the floors earlier that day. It would be perfect for one of your favorite activities. Sock skating! There was enough floor to slide around as if it was a skating rink. 

You quickly stood, making Tony look at you confused, and ran to your room. You grabbed two pairs of fun knee socks (baby blue with yellow ducks for him and gray with little strips of bacon for you) and rushed back to where Tony was sitting. You tried to contain your giggles as you tossed the socks at him, hitting him in the back of the head in the process, and watched as he turned to look at you. 

"You up for sock skating?" You asked. Tony smiled slightly at you and grabbed the socks from where they had landed next to him on the couch. 

So, the two of you spent the rest of the night dancing around together, still in your dress clothes, but loving every minute of it.

Bruce:

While the others sat around in the Avengers tower, complaining about the downpour, you and Bruce had decided to take advantage. Since you were a kid, playing in the rain was something you loved. The feeling of the cold water on your skin--no matter how cold it was--made you feel free. Bruce didn't exactly understand why you loved the rain so much, but he wasn't going to argue when you practically begged him to come outside with you.

Especially after you used your puppy dog eyes and promised him that he could decide what games you played on game night.

You got outside and immediately began to dance in the water, kicking your feet in the puddles and splashing water up onto your jeans. His face broke out into a smile and he grabbed you hand and spun you. You twirled into his arms and looked up into his eyes. You then proceeded to burst out laughing at the limp curls that was his hair. He made a face at you which only caused you to laugh harder.

You already loved the rain so much, but Bruce just made it so much better. 

Clint:

You shrieked as Clint blew flour in your face and reached for the baking soda. Tossing it at his chest, you laughed. 

Due to the rain, you and your boyfriend had to change your plans of having a picnic and watching the stars and instead, think of something else to do. Baking seemed like a good enough option. Problem was, Clint wasn't the best in the kitchen, pretty much leaving you to do all the work. You didn't mind, of course, but him constantly distracting you was the slightest bit annoying. 

The cookies you had just finished making were baking in the oven and all you had to do was wait. Clint, though, must have gotten bored, as he decided to start a food fight. You were both making a huge mess. There was flour on the barstools and cookie dough all over the counter tops, as well as a puddle of vanilla on the floor from when Clint hip checked you into the counter and you splashed more onto the floor than you had in the cookies. Regardless, you loved the time you were spending with him.