Guilty pleasure songs

Tony: Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC

You had always loved boy bands, a fact you kept to yourself for fear of your boyfriend's reaction. Little did you know that Tony actually liked them too. Listening to boy bands was sort of his guilty pleasure. The day you found out the fact about your boyfriend, you were ecstatic! You walked into the lab one day to find him jamming out to this song and you quickly joined, the both of you singing along horribly.

Bruce: Wake me up before you go-go

This song is pretty cheesy and people sing it to make fun of it quite a bit, but Bruce genuinely enjoys the song and after listening to it with him, you kind of did too. Of course, you could tell anyone else that you listened to the song by your own volition, so you just listen to it when you're alone together.

Clint: ...Baby One More Time by Britney Spears

You actually didn't mind the song and would belt it for fun when you were alone or if it came on the radio, then one day Clint overheard you singing it in the shower. Later, he had no problem bringing it up again and singing it in a falsetto impression of Britney Spears. But, you got your revenge when you walked in on him listening to it in his room. You learned that he actually liked the song too, and after that, you listened to it together.

Thor: Barbie Girl by Aqua

To tease Thor for having Barbie hair, you sang a line from this song. He didn't understand the reference, though, so he asked Tony what the song was. He also didn't understand how heavily made fun of the song is, so he didn't think anything of it when he thought the song was really fun. He would listen to it all the time. Later on, you made another Barbie Girl comment and he started shamelessly singing the song! You were shocked, but didn't hesitate to join in. You still didn't really like the song, but listening to it with Thor was actually pretty bearable.

Loki: Single Ladies by Beyoncé  

You had been listening to Single Ladies since you were a tween, so the song made you feel nostalgic, hence its appeal. Loki heard you listening to the song and asked you what it was, so you showed him the music video. A few days later, you caught him watching the video again, trying to mimic the dance moves. He actually did quite well, which was surprising.

Steve: Wannabe by the Spice Girls

Steve wanted to get caught up on everything he had missed, one of those things being The Spice Girls. A show the two of you were watching references the song--and The Spice Girls in general--so you played the song for Steve, dramatically singing along to it. After that, Steve listened to it a lot and it became a guilty pleasure song for the both of you.

Bucky: Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley

Bucky stumbled upon this song through a link Steve sent him, and didn't understand why you were laughing so hard and screaming, "You just got rick rolled!" Later on, the song had gotten stuck in your head, so you decided, "Hey, why not." and listened to it yourself. Halfway through, you were singing along dramatically when Bucky walked in. Tony had just finished explaining what rick rolling is, so Bucky was able to scream at you, too.

Pietro: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

There was nothing wrong with listening to this song, it was amaZayn, (sorry) but Pietro avidly proclaimed that he hated One Direction and would never listen to their music. That's why it was so funny when you walked into his room one day to find him spazzing out to WMYB. You were tempted to pull out your phone and start recording, but instead, you joined in. You had always had a soft spot for the One Direction boys, after all.