Pet you buy together

Tony:

You loved animals and wanted a pet really badly after moving out of your parents' house. Tony, though, wasn't much better than your parents, still saying he didn't want a pet. After being in a relationship for 2 years and living together for 4 months, you asked if you could get a pet together. Only a goldfish, but still a pet. Tony agreed begrudgingly, making you promise to deal with feeding it, but that was all you needed to hear. The next day, you went out and bought your new goldfish, Otis.

Bruce:

Bruce didn't exactly want a pet, because he thought they were too much work. You, on the other hand, had been wanting a pet since you were younger. Bruce didn't want to disappoint you, though, so he said you could get a pet if it was only like a fish. You were excited about even just that, and immediately went out to buy a fish. You chose an angel fish who you named Clarence.

Clint:

For his birthday, you wanted to get Clint and actual hawk. But that wasn't possible. Or even legal, really. So instead, you bought him a parakeet. He was so happy that he named you co-parent, and he let you choose the name. Since it couldn't be an actual hawk, you chose the name Hawk for your parakeet.

Thor:

Thor loved snakes, as just about everyone knows, but you weren't all that keen on them. Soon after you moved in together, Thor asked you if you'd want to get a snake. He didn't actually expect you to agree though. But he was pleasantly surprised when you said fine, as long as he did the feeding. Now, you've got a snake named Emerald and she was as much a part of your family as a child of your own.

Loki:

Since Loki moved to Earth with you, you had been showing him all of your favorite Earth things. Harry Potter was one of them. As soon as he finished the fourth book, he came to you, begging for a ferret. You lectured him on how he'd have to take care of the stinky thing, but he still wanted one. It took a half hour of his puppy dog eyes, but eventually you agreed. You came home an hour later with a white ferret you named Draco. (Sorry if you don't understand the reference, but that just shows you that you should read Harry Potter)

Steve:

After a dinner at one of your friend's houses, Steve fell in love with her little kitten. After about 20 minutes of playing with the little kitty, Steve was attached. Unfortunately, he couldn't take it home after dinner. You saw house sad he was to leave and decided to buy him his own little ginger kitten. And after a long discussion about names, you become the proud parents of Gwendolyn, or Gwen for short.

Bucky:

For an anniversary gift, Bucky bought you a bulldog. You had wanted a dog for a while, so when Bucky brought one home for you, you were ecstatic. The dog was named Duke. You loved the dog so much that you didn't even complain when you were given dog walking duty.

Pietro:

It was rather funny really, but the two of you have a turtle named Chester. After moving in together, Pietro decided he wanted a pet. You loved the idea and you went out to buy a pet. But once you arrived at the pet store, you sort of realized that you were both too broke for a dog or cat. Then you saw the turtles. Instantly, you thought of how ironic it would be if Pietro Maximoff, Quicksilver himself, had a pet turtle.