What you name your first born

Tony:

Ava Marie Stark

There wasn't really a reason behind the first, besides the fact that you liked the name, but her middle name is Marie because Tony's mother was named Maria.

Bruce:

Hayden Lucas Banner

Hayden is the name of one of your childhood friends, whom you lost a bet to in 10th grade. The consequence was that you had to name your first born after him. The name Lucas didn't have any significance, but it sounded good with the first name, so you went with it.

Clint:

Natalie Luna Barton

You were planning on naming your baby Natasha, but after you chose the middle name, Natalie sounded better. Even Nat agreed. Luna was chosen because that was the name of one of your favorite book characters and Clint wanted the middle name to start with L

Thor:

Lucas Thorson

You chose the name Lucas before Bruce and his wife chose it for the middle name, and will die defending that you chose it first. Hayden and Lucas were born only a few days apart, which is why there is such a dispute.

Loki:

Frigga Jane Lokidottir

Frigga was, obviously, after Loki's mother. You chose the name Jane because it was one of the only things you thought sounded truly good with Frigga. It wasn't a very common Earth name, after all.

Steve:

Cameron James Rogers

You had just always liked the name Cameron, so when you found out the baby was a boy, it felt like it was meant to be. James was after Bucky, who was Steve's best friend, and had become one of yours as well. 

Bucky:

Olivia Winnifred Barnes

The name Olivia was just a cute name you both liked, but the middle name, Winnifred, was chosen after Bucky's mother.

Pietro:

Thomas Zachary Maximoff

There wasn't any real meaning behind the names, but it almost caused a huge fight over whether the baby should be Thomas Zachary or Zachary Thomas.