A Letter To Gulf Kanawut

My dearest Gulf,

My Gulf, my Gulf, my Gulf... my Gulf. I seriously don't know what to write, but whatever makes you happy, I will do it. So, let's just make this short.

Thank you for all the times we have spent together. I thought at first, I was a happy man before I met you. But now I realized, I was living as an empty shell before, and it was you who taught me how to be happy.

Your stubbornness, your childish-like, or your arrogance has taught me there were too many good things I have passed without noticing. So, thank you for reminding me, that life is beautiful and for this, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.

I know you will keep nagging at me if I wrote it short, so, let's make it longer for you to remember...

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Your Mew Suppasit

P.S: I love you, Gulf Kanawut!

◆※◆