Mitzu

Tzuyu pov

"Tzuyu-ah there's a new teacher and she look's hella fine",Chae said throwing a piecie of paper at me.

"No teacher's are hot",i said annoyed that she woke me up from my beauty sleep.

"Oh come on Tzuyu you need to forget her",Chae said nugging me.

"By hooking up with a new hot teacher",i said

"What no! I mean you to stop being moddy",she said.

"Alright all of you shut your mouth's and get your homework's out on your desk!",the teacher said.

Damn how can a teacher this hot. I an pretty sure i am drooling over her hot body right now.

"CHOU TZUYU! STAND UP NOW!", she shouted.

"Some one got caught",Chae said with a cheeky smirk.

"What is my name? "she asked looking serious.

"Teacher",i said.

"Some one tell Miss Chou here what my name is", she said.

"Ill say it", Chae said.

"Go on", the teacher said.

I couldn't help but stare at her she just to hot. And those lip's i want to taste.

"She is Myoui Mina, if you weren't day dreaming about some one you would of heard what she said", Chae said poking her tongue out at me.

"Chou you can sit down now but your having a detention with me after school for TWO hours", she said and smiled.

"TWO HOURS!",I shouted. I don't think I will be able to last that long with her she way to hot and i make just wanna fucking fuck her.

"THREE HOUR'S THEN!", Mina shouted.

"No i anit staying for that long",i said.

"Then i will make it four. Its up to you if you wanna carry on arguing the hour's will ad up", she said.

"Miss can i stay after school with you?", Jungkook asked. I sat down cause if i will be with her for four hours good i might just die.

"Why?", she asked.

"To help me with my work", he said winking at her.

"Sure you can go to the principal office if you want to carry on trying to flirt with me young man",she said.

"Damn Miss are you married?,"Chae asked.

"Yes so that mean no one can flirt with me", she said. Damn why does she have to be taken.