Sahyo Player pt2

Sana pov

Jihyo didn't talk to me. It was hurting me inside. So I decide to kidnapped her. Yes I know crazy idea. But I wanted to ran away with her. So that what I done. I kidnapped her and went to Japan. I undone her blindfold.

"WHAT THE FUCK SANA!!". 

"Shh", I said and kissed her.

"Unite me pleasee", she said. 

"Promise you won't kick me in the balls and run away", I said.

"I promise", she said.

I untied her. She took her shirt off then her bra. She basically took everything off leaving self naked.

"Fuck me daddy", she whispered in my ear. That really turn me on. I took my clothes off. And she went onto the bed. I crawled onto of her and kissed on her neck then down to her collarbone. I continued to go lower to her breast. I put her right nipple in my mouth while playing with the other. She moaned so loud. I smirked and interested my finger rubbing her clit. 

"Aahh da-ddy".

"Yes ri-right there", she moaned.

I pulled my finger out and spread her leg's. I licked around her clit then sucked on it.

"Fu-uck". I can feel her wetness. I pulled away and she groaned. 

"Turn around baby girl", I said. She turn around and I position my dick in the her ass. I thrust really hard. 

"AH fuck!!".

"I love you Jihyo and you should know that", I said.

"Is that why you kidnapped me", she asked then letting out a moan.

"Yes...we are far away from them lot. We can started a life together", I said.

"Enough talking and put your dick in me", she said.

"I need a condom first", I said.

"Fuck the condom", she said. 

I pulled my dick out and she turn over. I wasted no time and pushed my dick in and thrust no giving her time to adjust. She moan. I kissed her passionately while we kept out body moving.

The bed shook like mad and the headboard smacking against the wall. The two breathing heavily.

"I am close da-daddy".

"Come on baby girl". 

I pulled my dick out just as she was about to cum. I pushed my finger in and fingered her till I felt her cum run down my finger's. I looked at her and she was breathing heavily. I went and laid next to her. 

"You should sleep baby", I said and peck her forehead.

"Don't leave me", she said.

"I am not gonna leave you. You want me to stay here with you while you sleep?", I asked. She nodded her head. 

"Alright night baby girl", I said. She cuddle me closer.

Which male Sana is better looking?