Sahyo Player pt1

(Sana is a boy in this btw)

Sana pov

"Look who it is", i said looking at Jihyo's fine body.

"Hey pervert sop checking me out!", Jihyo said rolling her eyes.

"Oooo feisty aye sweet heart", i said winking at her.

"Hey baby. Oh what are you looking at slut!", Eunha said hugging me.

"Well your girlfriend was the one checking me out. Sorry if i looked at her. Don't worry Hun i don't want to waste my time on a player anyway. She all yours's", Jihyo said winking then walk away.

"Damn Jihyo just... wow i want to fuck her!", Momo said.

"FUCK YOU SANA YOU COULD OF TOLD ME THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH MY HEART!", Eunha shouted pouring water over me.

"Baby calm down", i said and kissed her.

"I fucking hate you Sana but i still love you", Eunha said.

"I have a spare shirt you want to borrow that?", asked Dahyun.

"Yeah", i said. 

I went to the locker's room and i heard girl's mentioning my name.

"Your juts trying to act like you don't Sana when you do!".

"Your a slut anyway you fuck a bunch of men for money".

"I DON'T FUCK MEN FOR FUN! I AM FALSE TO DO IT!", Jihyo shouted.

"Hey leave her alone"', i said and stood in front of Jihyo.

"We will get going", the girl's said and left the locker room.

"Thank you for helping but next time i don't need a hero"', she said and went to walk out the locker room. But i grab her and pin her against the locker.

"There something about you that i like"', i smirked at her.

"Sana what do you want if you want to fuck me then fuck me i don't care", she said.

"Why would i want to fuck you...there is really something about you that i like your not like the other girl's you push me away and i like that", i said.

"What if i didn't push you away then will you leave me alone", she said.

"Now your just saying that so ill leave you alone", i said and pulled her to the shower area.

"What do you think your doing!", she said.

I took my shirt of and turn on the shower. Water is now dripping down our body.

  ❌🔥💦17+ READ IF YOU WANT TO

"Okay i see what your trying to do Sana", she said and took her shirt of and her skirt of leaving her just in her bra and nicker.

"oh---fuck",i gulped.

"Come on daddy, you want this", she said and pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

"But i don't want to false you i like you Jihyo-ah"', i said.

"If you like me then fuck me and i promise it will the best sex you have had with any of the other girl's"',she said.

"Fine",i said. 

I kissed her roughly on her neck making her moan really loud. I slowly slid my dick into her pussy and started to thrust.

"FUCK BABY!', she groaned clawing my back.

"Moan my name", i said fucking her harder.

"SANA AHH--HARDER BABY MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU", she begged.

"You can't cum yet baby. Your not aloud to yet. Let me watch you pay with yourself"', i said.

"But baby your so good", she said pouting.

"I feel more turn on if i watch you play with yourself", i said.

"Fine but you better be jerking of in the mean time", she commanded.

"Yes baby", i said.

I watch her finger herself and just hearing her moan really was fucking turning me on.

"Baby suck on my cock", i said.

"Sure"',she said and started to suck on my cock.

"Ahh fuck Jihyo that's so good", i said pushing her head more onto my cock.

"Baby?",she asked.

"Yeah?",i asked.

"Watch this", she said.

She slowly took her bra of letting me see her fucking big tits. She started to playing with them.

"Baby can touch them?", i asked.

"Suck but no touching they are very special to my body", she said.

I lick around them in a circle then shove my dick back into her pussy and pump up and won as qick as possible.

"SANA!!",She groaned.

The more she called my name the faster i pumped.

"Oh shit fuck baby i am Cumming", she moan.

I quickly pulled my dick out and saw her juices dripping out of her.

"May I?",i aksed going down to her pussy.

"Clean me baby", she said.

I lick all around her pussy till she was clean. After we got out of the shower and put our clothes back on.

"This meant noting", she said.

"No it's means something", i said and pulled her into my embrace and hug her.

"But you fuck girl's for living", she said.

"And you fuck boy's for living", i said.

"How do you know!", she asked.

"My dad is the one who kidnap you...and i am the guy that you fuck every time",i said.

"Are you fucking serious!", she said.

"I am sorry, but during the other's time we were together i fell for you Jihyo i don't want other guy's fucking you", i said.

"I need to go..."',she said.

"Jihyo-ah think about it. If you love me how i love you we can run away and be happy together",i said.

PART 2????