Sahyo (Just fun)

(I saw this and I just laughed

(I saw this and I just laughed. I had to write something)

Jihyo pov

Don't look at them Jihyo. While trying to fight my stupid brain I already find myself looking there.

"What ya looking at?", Sana asked. 

Shit I am caught. I looked up. 

"Nothing. Don't get any idea's", I said.

"Mhm what if I just unzip this". Sana started to unzip her dress. I stop her before she could do anymore. Only reason I stopped it was because we were in a middle of a photo shoot.

We were posing and shit. And Sana had to be next to me. It was awkward cause she caught me staring.

Back at the dorm's

"I caught you looking at Sana's you know", Jeongyeon said smirking.

"Shut up I wasn't looking there. I was looking at the zip", I said. 

"Keep telling yourself that", she said getting of the sofa and left. I hope Once's don't find this.

I decide to go my bedroom. I laid down. 

I felt some crawl on top off me.

"Don't say anything", Sana said and lean closer to my lips. She peck my lip then pulled away and smiled at me. I sat up causing our body to be pressed against each other. I wanted more than just a peck.

"Do it again but longer", I said. She was shocked by what I said but kissed me again and it  was longer. I just wanted more and more. I told her to take her shirt off and she did. I kissed her. Like she kissing me back. I never wanted to fall for her traps but I did. 

Other twice members pov

"Hey guys come here and each take a peak", Nayeon whispered. 

Each off them took a look then wen to the living room.

"Well I did see Jihyo checking her out earlier at the photo shoot", Jeongyeon said.

"They are making out...isn't this dangerous if they have feelings", Chae said.

"That it get's out...and we will have to disband?", Dahyun said.

"But you can't stop Love", Tzuyu said hugging Mina.

"Hold up are you t--".

"Yeah we are", Mina said cutting Nayeon off.

"How long?", Chae question.

"Long enough. Now bye", Tzuyu said dragging Mina into there room.