Mitzu

Tzuyu was just sitting on the couch texting her friend Elkie.

"Stop texting her", Mina said taking the younger's phone.

"But she's my friend", I said. 

"And I am your girlfriend!", Mina said annoyed and pushed her girlfriend down on to the sofa and climbed on top.

"M-mina??".

"Shh Baby". The older said and ripped Tzuyu's shirt off.

"Unnie that was my--". Mina cut the younger of by kissing her. Tzuyu's shocked by her girlfriend's action but gave in and kissed her back. Mina run her hand's over Tzuyu's body while transferring her lip's onto Tzuyu's neck. Biting it while sucking making sure to leave a mark. Tzuyu feel's sorry for the make up artist but the pleasure was good. Mina pulled away and smirked at the younger before taking her shirt off.

"This is your punishment", Mina said and and pulled down Tzuyu's short and pushed her finger in Tzuyu pussy. 

"Un--". Mina kissed her girlfriend to stop her from moaning and not wanting the wake the member's up. Mina was loving this. Should teach the younger not to make her jealous.

"I-i am sorry baby", Tzuyu said.

"How sorry are you?", Mina asked her girlfriend staring in to her eyes. 

"Don't stop let me cum for you", she begged. 

"Mhm I think about it", the older said and added another finger. She went faster till she reached Tzuyu's g-spot. She could feel her girlfriend's wetness.

"I beg Mommy please don't stop", Tzuyu said. Mina loved it when the younger call's her that. So she aloud her baby to cum for her.

Tzuyu was tired and fell asleep. 

"Night baby girl", Mina smirked and peck her girlfriend's forehead and cuddle with her to sleep.

2 hour's later

"WOW!!", Sana shouted causing everyone to walk into the living room to see naked Tzuyu and half naked Mina sleeping on top.

"They had sex on the couch eww", Chae said.

"Mina was jealous", Nayeon said showing the member's Tzuyu phone. 

"When Mina's jealous she doesn't let Tzuyu...you know let it out", Momo said.

Mina began to wake up.

"Hey what you lot doing", Mina moaned at the member's covering Tzuyu's body.

"Well next time don't have sex on the couch", Jihyo said and threw clothes at them.

Tzuyu open her eyes. 

"Unnie's", Tzuyu said shocked. 

"Get dress you two", Jihyo said and the other left leaving just Sana. 

"Sana you too", Jihyo said pulling Sana by the ear.

"Did you learn your lesson baby", Mina asked her girlfriend. 

"Very much", the younger said and just hugged the older.