Meeting New Friend

They quickly hide to see what's  happening infront, just to see soldiers holds the gang with a general.

    He looks at the face one by one, "The van is right! But this is not Shen Wei! Get rid of them! I don't  need them!" Shout the general.

    Yunlan want to go forward but Shen Wei  grip him when suddenly  they heard gun shoot. One by one the men been shoot. Yunlan was shock while Shen Wei  pulled him back to hide. Yunlan can't  help to panic and cried seeing someone killed infront of them and they're  not zombies.

    Shen Wei  hold him to his embrace. "Why did he do that?! They're  people! Living people!" Yunlan almost shout. Shen Wei  hold him tightly  so his cried won't  be heard by the  soldiers. "It's  okay....it's  okay....I'm here I'll protect you!" While calming his lover.

    Just to see their van been taken away by the soldiers and left the dead men on the  highway. Maybe we should be going the other  way!" As he pulled Yunlan away  from the scene.

    Only to find an abandoned  house. As he lock the door and check if their living zombies or not. There he laid the still shock Yunlan. He check the closet for new clothes only to be scared by a teenager  kid. When Yunlan heard Shen Wei  scream. He automatic pulled his gun out and almost shoot the kid with the gun. "Who are you?!" Ask Yunlan.

    "My name is Da quing! And this is my house! What are you doing here?!" Shen Wei  smile and introduce themselves. "So your two eloping?!" As Da quing  smirk. "Yes! Because our parents didn't  approve  our relationship!" Joke Yunlan. Shen Wei  slap Yunlan at the back.

    "No kid where just...." Da quing  wiggle his brow and cut him off, "Running away? Don't  worry I understand it!" As he patted  Yunlan. "You lucky bastard his a beauty!" Said Da quing and elbowing him. "Hey! Boy his mine!" As Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to him.  "Don't  worry sir I don't  bend that way!" As he lead them to more larger room.

    Here you can spend some quality time here, if you know what  I mean! But you gotta pay first!" Shen Wei  was shocked.  As Yunlan paid him. "Here! But I don't  know if that money is  still worth this day?" Da quing  just smirk and was about to close the door. "Hey! If you need anything just call me! I'll be in the other room!" As he close the door.

    "Where did you get that money?" Ask Shen Wei.  "Oh! That's  my pocket money in finding a job! I didn't  know I'll find a beautiful lover?" As he close their distance and kiss Shen Wei. "I thought you need to rest because you saw a grousome scene?" Ask Shen Wei.

    "Then accompany in our bed. " As Yunlan lead them to the bed and just laid there staring at each other. While Yunlan tracing Shen Wei's eyes, nose and mouth. "Your so beautiful! Why didn't  I see you before in school?" He ask while pressing his thumb on Shen Wei's  soft pink lips. "If we only met earlier...." But he was cut off by Shen Wei, "You wouldn't  love me if you seen me sickly and almost dying. I have leukemia  back then."

    That made Yunlan sit up quickly and inspect Shen Wei.  "Are you okay?" Shen Wei  chuckled,  "Yunlan! I'm fine now because of the serum!" As he peck him on the lips. "Stop worrying!" Yunlan suddenly  cage him up. "Why didn't  you tell me that your sick?" Shen Wei turned  his head. "I don't  want you to treat me as a weakling person."

     Yunlan caress his face, "Your not a weakling! Your always save me from the zombies!" Shen Wei  smile at him and pulled him for a kiss. "Then be one with  me tonight!" As he part his legs for him. It made Yunlan smirk.

    Outside, the cold wind blew strong  but inside the room everythings heat up. Yunlan thrusting to Shen Wei  non stop. "Aaaah.....Xiao Lan! More...!!!" Shout Shen Wei.  "Xiao Wei! Your so beautiful! Let me fill you up with my seeds!" As he kiss Shen Wei  hungrily while banging him non stop. Yunlan shout Shen Wei's  name as he burst inside of him. Shen Wei  hold him tightly as he scream Yunlan's  name as he follows.

     Yunlan can't  get enough of him as he kiss and mark Shen Wei in every part of his body while rocking his body again  to him. Everytime he cum he scream Shen Wei's  name. While Shen Wei  arch his body to meet the thrust of Yunlan while biting him on his shoulder.

    Yunlan didn't know his strength  as he kept banging on Shen Wei  the bed suddenly  collapsed. Making them both laugh. "Xiao Lan! How can we explain this to the boy?!" While Shen Wei  is panting. "I don't  know! This is all your fault! Your so beautiful! I can't  get enough of you! As he snuggle to his neck. "Hmmm.... and you smell delicious! How can  I resist you!" As Yunlan kiss and suck his neck. Making Shen Wei  moan again as Yunlan continue his phase.

    The next morning, Da quing  was shocked,  "Oh! My god! What happened  to your room and your bed is broken!"
Yunlan rubbed  his nape and laugh, "Sorry we got carried away!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  came out from the bathroom only wearing a robe. And his hair is wet making Yunlan gawk at what he see. "Xiao Wei do you want to take a bath again with me?!" As he bat his eyes. Making Da quing  pop his eyes off. In a minute  they were kick outside the house. "Don't  you ever return!" As Da quing  bang and close the door.

    "This is all your fault  Yunlan! Why tease him more!" Said  Shen Wei.  Yunlan laugh, I didn't  know your so irristable in bed! And I want to eat you up seeing how delicious  your looking!" Shen Wei  blushed,  "Stop saying ridiculous  thing as he help him to stand up and to continue to walk toward a city. They didn't  know they're  being track by Zhuiji's  soldiers until they found the house of Da quing.