I Miss You

When Yunlan and the others came. Yunlan's eyes sparkle seeing Shen Wei  with an apron and looking sweaty and hot.

    He suddenly  ran toward him and without a second hugged  and kiss his wifey. Who is startled and blushed.  "Look at those two!" Said Wang as she hit Sang at the back. "Why aren't  you doing that to me?!" As everyone laugh.

    "Xiao Lan! Stop it! Not infront of the people they're  watching! And I need to help the others to place the food on the table!" As Shen Wei  pushed  Yunlan a little. But Yunlan won't  budge, "Let them see! Your mine!" But his mother suddenly hit Yunlan's  head.

    "Son! Could you stop interfering  Shen Wei  on his job?!" Shen Wei  bow to her mother  in law. "Thanks mother as he left Yunlan. But he suddenly  give a smile to him. Making Yunlan tried  to follow him in which his mother  trying to stop him.

     In a minute while they were all eating dinner, Shen Wei  spoon feed Yunlan. In which Da quing  is getting irritated.  "Would you two stop it! I'm loosing my appetite!" Yunlan smirk and got a brilliant  idea. "No! Fat cat can dictate to me on what to do?!"

    As he sit on Shen Wei's  lap. "Xiao Wei! Feed me! I'm so tired outside!" As he giving him his lost puppy face. Shen Wei  blushed  but felt happy as he spoon feed Yunlan. "Honey! Why can't  you spoon feed me also?" Said Sang to Wang. "Feed yourself! You never been sweet to me lately!" As he ignored Sang. Making all of them laugh again.

   But suddenly  Shen Wei  felt dizzy.  As he feel something  coming from the shore. "Wei! What's  wrong?!" Ask Yunlan. Suddenly Shen Wei ran toward  the room where the monitors are installed.  The others followed  him including Yunlan.

    As they saw many floating dead people washing up the shores.  "Wow! I didn't  know they're  so many?!" Said Yunlan. Suddenly  the dead rise from the water and trying to come near the electric fence. They all scream, the men took the guns and weapons and ran toward the fence.

    Luckily  the electric fence is  making the zombies electrified and can't  hold to the fence. All of them aim their guns and shoot each one of it. Shen Wei  suddenly  scream as his the one feeling the bullet penetrating the zombies. And fall on his knees.

    Making Yunlan shout to them to hault the shooting. "Xiao Wei! What's  happening  to you?!" He ask. Shen Wei  suddenly stand and face the hoard of zombies.  As his eyes shines, "Be gone! All of you!" He shout. Making the zombies back away from them and gone back to the sea to be carried away toward another island.

    Everybody was shocked. But as the last zombies are gone. Shen Wei  suddenly  collapsed  at Yunlan's  arms. "Wei! Wei! Wake up!" Shout Yunlan. As he carried him back to their room.

     Their he laid Shen Wei  on the bed and wipe him with a wet towel. His parents and the others are worried for him. While Yunlan still hold his wifey face. "Please Xiao Wei! Wake up!" He almost yelp when a hand suddenly  grabbed  his ass. Making the other blushed and look away.

     "Stop wyning! What happened?" Ask Shen Wei.  Yunlan explained  everything to him on what happened. "Yunlan! I think that zombies are following us? Even  in this island they follow us? And when one of them shoot one of the zombies I felt it's pain! In which I never felt before it scared me!" As he hugged  Yunlan tightly.

      "I'm scared! What if one day I forgot who I am and bite my friends and families!" Yunlan hold him back. "Don't  worry I assure you it will never happened! I'll be here by your side! If you bite me? Well I'm gonna bite you back? In your most sensative spot!" As he wiggle his brow. Shen Wei  hit him lightly at his chest. "Stop! Thinking that!" As it made Shen Wei  blushed.

    Yunlan suddenly kissed  him passionately  on the lips. "I miss you a lot! If you want we can live in a deserted island just the two us! And we can make love over and over! And no one will disturb us?!" While Yunlan combing Shen Wei  soft, straight and black hair with his hands. Making Shen Wei  relax from his hold and moan softly. While leaning his head on Yunlan shoulder.

    His love is acting cute to him, making him want to ravished  him on the spot. If not the cough they heard from their parents and friends. "Don't  worry Wei! We have taken care of the other zombies and the  fence work perfectly! No zombies can enter if they didn't  want to be fried by it." As Mr. Zhao pat his shoulder.

     Shen Wei's  mother entered  and shoving Yunlan aside. "Don't  worry Yunlan you can rest now! We will guard Wei here for you!" Said Mr. Shen.
Yunlan want to protest, "What about me! I want my wifey!" He wanted to scream at them.

     Yunlan's  father just cling  his arm to son's  shoulder, "Look son! You need a rest! We will take it from here!" As he pushed  Yunlan out of the room and welcome  by the annoying face of his brother Yue yue. Whose stick his tongue out as he know his brother frustration.  Yunlan want to hit him on the head. But his friends stop him.

     "Don't  worry Yunlan! It's  just one night!" Said Cong Bo. "Yes! I can sleep peacefully!" Said Da quing  with a smirk. "Tomorrow  Shen Wei  will be fine!" Said Guo.

     Yunlan just ignored them and went to his room to rest. But an hour late, still he can't  sleep without his wife. Tossing and turning until he fall on the bed with a thug. "Wei! I miss you! I miss your scent and your warm embrace." As he went back to his bed and wyn.

     At midnight, when Yunlan about to sleep. Someone went inside their bedroom. And a hand embrace Yunlan tightly at the back. Yunlan almost yelp when a familiar scent linger on his nose. And the warm of a body enveloped  him while soft lips nibble on his ears and neck. "Ssssh..... don't  shout! It's  just me. Your Xiao.....Wei.  I miss you as well ...." As he turned Yunlan's face to him and kissed him passionately.