We Will Finally Be Happy?

When Yunlan and Shen Wei  found a remote  and deserted island, they made their boat gone to the seashore.

     Yunlan still carried Shen Wei  down the shore making him blushed. The zombies welcome  them. Still Shen Wei  is frightened  and clutches to Yunlan's  neck tightly. While placing Shen Wei down on the sandy beach.

    "Here just seat! While I command  our children to make our house for us!" Making Shen Wei's pop his eyes off as the zombies obey every command of Yunlan.

    Luckily  the boat that they took have many carpenter's tools that they can use in a matter of minute they have a small house to live in and also a bed. As Yunlan took the mattress in the boat and place it inside the house. So he can place Shen Wei  on the bed. Yunlan tried to carry Shen Wei  but he shake his head as he can walk by himself.

    But Yunlan still insist  and carried him to bed making him even blushed  more. As one of the zombies smile at him. Made him creep out. "It's  like were a newly married couple here wifey!" As Yunlan laid Shen Wei on the bed. Suddenly  Shen Wei  kiss him. Making Yunlan startled, "Sorry, I thought  by kissing you. Might trigger my memory back!" That made Shen Wei  blushed.  But the next thing Yunlan do make Shen Wei  even redder as he kiss  him passionately  and deepen it. Making Shen Wei  moan in the kiss.

    Yunlan suddenly  stopped  as he notice all the zombies are looking at them. "Would you mine turning around and finish the fencing I been ordering. As all zombies turned and work in building a fence.

    "Oh! Where were we?" As he continue  to kiss Shen Wei  who is happily waiting for  him to start again. The softly kiss became a heated one as Yunlan laid on top of Shen Wei  kissing him non stop as his other hand close the window. So no zombies can watch them.

    He suddenly  kiss Shen Wei  on the neck while taking off his shirt and jacket. Making him see his pale, flawless, lean muscular body. As Yunlan take off his shirt, he attacked  Shen Wei  pink nipple  while he pinched  the other with his hand making Shen Wei  moan his name. "Yunlan! I think I'm gonna...."  That made Yunlan take off his pants. And suck and lick Shen Wei  prize. Making Shen Wei  arch his body so Yunlan can engulf his prize more as he scream his name and spilled inside Yunlan's  warm mouth.

    But that didn't  stop Yunlan as he thrust his prize into Shen Wei's  hole making him scream in pain. As it turned  it in a moan when it hit that soft spot. Making Shen Wei  moan loud as he toss and turned  his head while Yunlan bang him  for more.

    In a few days more Shen Wei  had adjust on the life of having zombies all around them and his memory  came back little by little.  Some of his helpers in the kitchen he given a name like Xiao xiao, Megumi and Bing bing. Yunlan on the other  hand commanding the outside zombies on building electricity for them, farming and fishing.

    But oneday a surprise  came to Shen Wei. "Yunlan! I think I'm pregnant!" Yunlan almost fall on the chair as Megumi help him up. "What?! How?!" He ask.

    "I told you the medicine of Dr. Zhu Hong gave me can also make me pregnant! That's  why she request to me to find a suitable partner!" As Shen Wei  smile. "This can't  be?! We need help by the others! The zombies have no knowledge on how to give birth! We should  go back to the  others!" As both agree.

   In the next day as they came back to the other island, there parents and friends was so happy that they're back and a little  shocked  seeing many zombies surrounded  the island. "Don't  worry about them! They won't  come in if I didn't  command. And the electric fence can keep them away from us.

    Yunlan and Shen Wei  told the  good news to the them as Shen Wei  is pregnant  first they won't  believe  it. But as Shen Wei  gave them the strip that have a two bar appeared in it. They all cheered for  it. As Sang  came with  a pregnant Wang who was surprised  seeing them again. As she hurriedly  hugged  Shen Wei  whose making Yunlan and Sang a little bit jealous.

    "Hey! You guys! Look at the t.v it's  announced  the outbreak is over. Well to them but we have still here!" Said Da quing. "At least the government  will not bother us for  a while!" Said Yunlan.

    In a few months. Wang  first gave birth to a baby girl name Rukia, as the few months went by again Shen Wei  gave birth to a baby boy that Shen Wei  name it to Yezun for his dead brother. Yezun both have his father's power, making his eyes both different color one is dark while the other is light brown.

    Luckily in a few months the government  have already forgotten about them. And they live happily  at the islands  with the zombies whose acting as human now. Because  Yunlan have tried to inject them with his blood and now they can talk. As little by little they're  memories  are coming back.

    Yunlan and Shen Wei  live peacefully  in the remote island with their friends  and live happily  ever after.

🌻The End🌻

Author's  Note:

     Thanks for lovely readers and commentors as this story ended  another one I will write. But still finishing the other stories. Thanks again.😘❤❤❤