Out Of Control

Shen Wei  came to the lab only to  see the disaster  happened in a blink of an eye, everyone is eating everyone.

     He have frozen to where his standing when Dr. Zhu Hong pulled him away from there. "Wei! Run!" As she pulled him to another room. And gave him a long coat. Escape here and never come back. The army will be here to exterminate all the people! And my work!"

    Shen Wei still look puzzle on her on what happened.  The other serum, I tried to revive my dead husband! But it backfired at me! And now his a living corpse eating and giving virus to everyone!" As she cried. She suddenly  gave another  serum and put it in his poket.

     "Find someone to love and give this to him! So you two can live forever!" That made Shen Wei  frown to her, "What do you mean doctor?" She smiled to him while wiping her tears.

     "Nurse Cong Bo told  me you found an interesting man? Inject it to him and he will be like you! Cannot be harm by the living dead eventhough they bite you! And will live forever!" As he gave him a book and a sword to fend himself. She open the window, "Go! Before the military came!" As he pushed Shen Wei  out of the window.

    That exact time the hoard of zombies came and pulled Dr. Zhu Hong away from him. He didn't  have a choice but to ran fast away from the hospital and into the parking lot. He suddenly  felt something jingling from his other pocket, a key to the van of Dr. Zhu Hong. And an address of Zhao Yunlan. His frighten face change and smile. God gave him a chance and now he have to full fill his promise  to find Yunlan.

*Endof Flashback *

     He never notice Yunlan had lean his head on him. "Do you think my family would be fine at the army camp?" Shen Wei lean on Yunlan head and close his eyes. His hair is soft and smell nice, "I think that they are safe." Yunlan on the other hand is also feeling Shen Wei, "For a guy he sure smell like strawberry!" He internally said.

     As he look into his face, "Wow! He have a long eye lashes like a woman and his lips is pink and look delicious to kiss." He said to himself. He never notice his hand suddenly  caress Shen Wei's  face. Making Shen Wei's  eyes fluttered open. As beautiful,  deep dark eyes looks into  that cute brown one.

     Shen Wei's cheek suddenly  turned into red. As he hold the hand that caressing his face, he suddenly kiss the palms of Yunlan. Making Yunlan hypnotize on what Shen Wei  was doing. "Your so beautiful!" He blurted out. Making Shen Wei  redder than before.

     Without anyword, Shen Wei  kiss him again. This time he climbed  into Yunlan. Yunlan was responding to the kiss and won't  let go of Shen Wei's  soft body unto him. He didn't  notice Shen Wei  pushed the side lever of his seat making it straighten so they can lay on the passenger  seat. And took off his coat and shirt.

    Making Yunlan gawking on what he see. He didn't  expect Shen Wei  have a flawless  lean muscular body with pink nipples. His body reacted on his own as he pulled Shen Wei onto him. Kissing and sucking that nipple as he attack the other one. Shen Wei  moaning on what Yunlan was doing.

     He can't  help his body got hot and flustered. As Yunlan's  hands is caressing his firm ass, "I want you Yunlan!" He suddenly  growl and   break what his doing.  As he teared Yunlan's  shirt. Making Yunlan yelp in surprise. He never known he awaken the beast that's  inside Shen Wei.  As Shen Wei  kiss him roughly to his lip downward to his neck. While his hands unzipping  Yunlan pants and suddenly  sneaking his hands and grabbing Yunlan prize as he stroke it.

     "Xiao.....We... be gentle! Aaaah...." Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled Yunlan to the backseat of the van. Making him surprise  that their  a small mattress. He laid Yunlan and strip off his pants as well as his. Yunlan gulp seeing the scene  on whats going to happen.

    Shen Wei  sense his lover dilemma, he kiss him gently on the lips, "Don't  worry I won't hurt you I promise." Yunlan just nod in response but as Shen Wei  body got near to his bare body something ignite in him. As he hold him tightly and wanted to feel Shen Wei's  naked body unto him.

    Shen Wei  smile and started attacking him with kisses on his neck again while rubbing his prize unto him. Making Yunlan moan as he want more while his body heat up. When Shen Wei  suck and lick Yunlan's  nipples, he can't  help to cum suddenly  making Shen Wei  surprise. "Sorry..." As Yunlan breathless said it.

    "Don't  say sorry for that, I'll make you scream my name in a minute!" As Shen position Yunlan. "What your gonna do?" Ask Yunlan. "Just relax a little its gonna be painful at first but within  second you gonna love it." As he thrust slowly first on him. Yunlan  want to squirm out but Shen Wei hold him into place.

    As he rock his body unto him slowly, Yunlan scream in pain but as it hit his soft spot he suddenly moan loudly. That made Shen Wei  phase fast. And rock his body non stop making Yunlan world spin in ectasy. As he arch his body to meet the thrust of Shen Wei  and wrapped  his legs on his  waist. "Yunlan.....your so tight!" As he burst inside of him. While Yunlan follow as he felt the hot liquid of Shen Wei  poured down on  him.

    But still Shen Wei  didn't  stop there he want to fill Yunlan's  hole with his seeds as he thrust his prize more. Yunlan scream Shen Wei's  name and greedily  welcome  Shen Wei  thrust into him. The van keep shaking until midnight came and exhaust overcome them.

    Shen Wei  is now hugging his lover into him and kissing him  non stop on the cheeks and lips. "You made me so happy!" As he wrapped  themselves  with a blanket. Yunlan can only nod because his quite tired and sleep into his lovers embrace.