New Allied

Sang brought them to their base, it's  an abandoned  factory  that have many rooms. Guarding the entrance is Chu.

     "Whose  this two?!" Ask Chu. Our new recruite, please Chu don't  glare at that one his husband might chop you into two!" Said Sang. "So they're  new couple in our group!" As he smirk.

     As they enter the factory, Shen Wei  didn't  like how he glared to Yunlan he want to pierce those eyes. "No one look at my Yunlan like that!" He wanted to shout to him.  Yunlan notice it and embrace him to assure  that everything would be fine.

     That warm hugged  by his husband and his scent made Shen Wei  calm himself as he lean unintentionally  to Yunlan and lead him the way in. They didn't  notice the giggling of Guo and Cong Bo when they see how sweet the new couple. While Wang is a little  bit jealous  that Sang never do that to her anymore.

     They were given a room, as they place their groceries  at the side. "Rest for a while in an hour we will come for you so we may tour the two of you around." Said Sang as he close the door. The bed is quite small for two guys. But Yunlan have a brilliant  idea which his unaware husband didn't  know.

    While Shen Wei  is taking care of the groceries. Yunlan suddenly  hugged  him from behind and whispered  softly to him. "So, my lovely wife? Would you like to lie on the bed bottom or on the top?" He ask while attacking him with kisses. Shen Wei  moan as Yunlan's  hand is heading inside his pants and massaging his awakening  prize. "Xiao.....Lan....don't  you want to take a bath first?" As the other hand of Yunlan went  inside his shirt caressing his body making Shen Wei  blushed  furiously as he lean his head on his shoulder.

     Shen Wei  forgetting what he said as he let Yunlan's  hand roam everywhere  making him moan loudly while his hands grip Yunlan's  arms tightly. "I will....if you accompany me?" As he nibble his ear.

     He suddenly  stop what his doing making Shen Wei  a little bit frustrated.  But he was suddenly  pulled toward the shower room. As Yunlan eagerly take off Shen Wei's  clothes one by one while hungrily kissing him on the lips , neck and his bare chest. Shen Wei  also taking off Yunlan's  clothes and hurriedly take off his pants. He suddenly flipped  the bared Yunlan to his back and spread his legs. "Don't  ever call me wife! If you don't  want to be punish!" As he let the cold water run on Yunlan's  bare back.

    Yunlan yelp in surprise as he tried to get out in this situation in which he wanted to be the top. But Shen Wei  won't  budge then something huge insterted in his hole slowly. He want to scream in pain but Shen Wei's  other hand suddenly  massage his prize. Making Yunlan dizzy if his gonna scream because his behind is hurting. Or moaning because that soft  hand of Shen Wei  is caressing and squeezing his prize gently. Making him moan loud for more.

     He didn't  know how much he cum to his hand as he also concentrating to the kisses of Shen Wei  on his neck and back. While Shen Wei rocking to his body non stop. Shen Wei  panting and moaning his name over and over. While bursting inside Yunlan. "Xiao.....Wei! This isn't....fare! I should be on...." But Shen Wei  cut him with intense kiss as he cup Yunlan's  face.

     In an hour, Sang knock on their door luckily  they have finished  their shower. Yunlan still clinging  to Shen Wei. "We will be there  in a minute!" Said Shen Wei.  "Love! Can we skip the tour and just be here the whole day?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei giggle a little, "What if I promise to you.... you will be on top but first we need to know  where are we?" Yunlan nod  in agreement and quickly put on his clothes. As well as Shen Wei.

    As they were touring the whole base. "Well there is someone who quickly take a shower? And smell of something!" Cong Bo tease  Yunlan. Yunlan chuckle and slapped  Cong Bo on the shoulder, "Not infront of the Mrs. While they laugh, "Mrs?!"  Shen Wei  internally  said. His not liking Yunlan is getting to close to anyone. Guo notice it, "My cousin is always like that to new people!" As he tried to cheer Shen Wei.

     Shen Wei  just smile but inside he felt Yunlan is being taken away by Cong Bo. He suddenly  entangle his arms to his making Yunlan realize his love is getting jealous  of his closeness  to the  guy. When suddenly  the alarm went off.

    Chu ran toward  Sang, "Military! And they're  demanding Shen Wei!" Sang suddenly  look at Shen Wei.  Who got stiffed  while Yunlan got worried as he embrace his man. "This is bad! Military didn't  bother us before? Shen Wei  what do they  want with you?" He ask. "Sang! Don't  let them take my wife! I'll die!" Said Yunlan. "Maybe we need to leave here. Thanks for your hospitality!" Said Shen Wei. "Awww....when I'm starting to like Shen Wei!" Wyn Guo. All look at Guo in disbelief. Yunlan suddenly  hold Shen Wei tightly.  Guo can't  believe what they're thinking. "Not like that?! As a friend!" Cong Bo chuckled  and hang his arm around Guo. In which Chu arching his brow. "Then we need to help them!"

    In a moment  General Zhuiji came and inspect their base. "What do you want sir? This is our home!" Said Sang. "So your their  leader, I believe  you have something  that  belongs to me?!" Gen. Zhuiji  smirk. "Where the only  one here?!" Said Sang as he show Cong Bo and Wang.

    Gen. Zhuiji didn't  beleive him and command his soldiers to search for Shen Wei and his companion  in each rooms.  As they open a certain room. Two figures huddle in a blanket. "Oh? Then what is this?!" As Gen. Zhuiji take off the blanket only to be surprise that Chu and Guo are the one on the bed. Sang laugh, "Oh! This two? They are lovers? Are they the one your looking for?" He mockingly  ask.

    They didn't  notice Gen. Zhuiji saw the wedding picture of Shen Wei  and Yunlan  tuck at a certain coat. As he smirk on it and took it.  Sang got pale seeing it. "Tell me where they are or that pretty woman there will be taken from you!" Said Gen. Zhuiji.