Bitter Part

Luckily, Shen Wei  and Yunlan escape when Zhuiji  and his men came.

    Now Sang pointed them to the nearest city as they speed away  to their new vehicle. "Oh! No! We left our wedding photos there! They will know our face!" Wyn Yunlan. That made Shen Wei  stop as he turned  his car to another direction.

    "What are you doing?! Sang said we should go there it's  much safe  there!" Ask Yunlan. "I don't  believe  in Sang anymore since that general seen our pictures! Sang will surely pointed us to the that city  because of his friends safety!" As they went to another city  full of zombies.

    Yunlan got frightened  and hold Shen Wei's  hand tightly.  "Will much be safer here than with live humans! We just gonna sneak in so no zombies might notice us. As he shut off the engine and pulled Yunlan out quietly off the car as they sneak pass several zombies and into a deserted house and lock it.

    Once there inside, Yunlan suddenly  hold him in fright. "Sussh! Don't  worry  as long as I' m around no zombies can harm you!" And kiss him on the neck. Yunlan just nod in the process. As Shen Wei  clean a certain room and place the foods on the table in which Sang gave them.

     While eating, Shen Wei  notice Yunlan can't  concentrate on what his eating because his frightened  on the zombies walking around the surrounding. Shen Wei  suddenly  hold Yunlan's  hand and squeeze, "Xiao Lan! I'm here nothing can harm you." But Shen Wei  was surprise  as Yunlan suddenly  pulled  him to sit on his lap in an ackward position.

     "Let me forget everything  here! I just want to see your face and feel you!" Yunlan said. Shen Wei  understand his husband dilemma as he slowly kiss Yunlan's  plump lips while slowly grinding his prize to his. Making Yunlan calm himself and concentrated only to him. As he moan, "Xiao ....Wei..."

    Shen Wei  suddenly  took off his shirt as well to Yunlan as he attack him with kisses while his other hand unzip Yunlan pants and massage it. Making Yunlan panting, "Let me be inside of you...." As he whispered  to him.

     In a matter of time Shen Wei  took off his pants as well and slowly inserted Yunlan prize unto his hole. "Aaaah.... Xiao......Lan.... " As he ride Yunlan non stop. While Yunlan worries  are suddenly gone and his concentration  is on the beauty whose riding at him non stop. "Xiao Wei! Your so warm!" Yunlan didn't  notice both  of their eyes are changing as both cum to one another.

    Shen Wei  still didn't  stop as he kept riding on Yunlan. Whose moaning Shen Wei's  name over and over. Until Shen Wei  bit him on the neck making Yunlan howl in pleasure. As he hold Shen Wei  tightly  at his hips as he slam his prize  on his. "Yunlan! Your the only one I  wanted to be inside me!" As he ride him more while spilling his seed unto Yunlan. Yunlan follows and burst inside of him. "Xiao Wei! If I can make you pregnant I will do it over and over again!" He shout to him while bursting inside of him again. Shen Wei  smile unto that. "Then promise me whatever happens never leave my side and maybe I shall grant your request?" As he gave Yunlan a passionate  kiss. "You silly man, you can't  be pregnant your a guy!" As Yunlan continue to kiss him again.

     Accidentally  a zombie burst inside their door and ran toward them. Shen Wei  got irritated as his making love to his beloved Yunlan. As the zombie approach them. Shen Wei  thrust his hands on the zombie's  chest and took off his heart.  Yunlan was shocked  as Shen Wei  command it to get out. It whimpered  and ran outside. "Xiao Wei! How.... did you do that?!" Yunlan ask.

    Shen Wei  crushed  the heart and thrown  it to some place. "Sh-t! I don't  want to frighten you!" As he carefully  remove himself to his, making him yelp a little as he walk toward the door and lock it again. As he clean himself up and put on his pants. "We can control the zombies, I just don't  want you to know it. Because it might freak you out!"

     Yunlan can't  still believe  on what's  happening.  As Shen Wei  went beside Yunlan. "Xiao Lan! Forget about that incident." While his caressing his face, "Xiao Wei! What are we? Are we gonna be like  the zombies?" Yunlan ask in worry.  "No! Xiao Lan, much more than that! And I won't leave you I promise  that!" As he carried the bewildered  Yunlan on the bed.

    At Sang base, "We have to tell them what happened! That crazy general might took Shen Wei  away from Yunlan!" Said Cong Bo. "But I don't  want our group to get involve  in them! That guy said his dangerous! And if we didn't   point were they are? They gonna take Wang!" As he embrace his wife. "But Sang if that happened  to us? Are you willing that the soldiers  take me away  from you?! Yunlan will die if Shen Wei  will taken away from him. Honey! Please help them!" Said Wang.

    While in Yunlan case when they finished  they're  doing  and about to leave, they  heard gun firing. "The soldiers?! How?!" Said Shen Wei.  They suddenly  pack their things and ran the other side of the house. They didn't  expected to bumped  into some soldiers.

    As one of them shout for the others. Shen Wei  slashed him with his sword.  And ran fast, pulling Yunlan with him. As another one came and almost fire a gun at them. General Zhuiji shout, "Don't  kill Shen Wei  you fool we need him! Just fire the tranquilizer  gun!" He shout. "How about the other." Ask one of the soldiers, "Just kill him!" Gen. Zhuiji smirk.

    As one of them fire  the tranquilizer  gun. It hit Shen Wei on the right legs. Yunlan hurriedly carried him toward their car but one of them fired a gun at his back. Making him dropped  Shen Wei  as he stumble and fall. "Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei.  But the soldiers pulled him away from him.