Where Have You Gone

Yunlan wake up to a sunny day, but he was surprise  Shen Wei  is not with him.

    "Xiao Wei? Wei?!" As he stand and look around. He went to take a shower as he thought Shen Wei  was outside cooking or helping the women in the kitchen. As he take a bath and went outside. "Wei?!" He ask the others where he is?

    Suddenly Dr. Yaquing came with a few men. "Yunlan! Were is Shen Wei?!"
Yunlan look surprise on why so many men. "What do you want from him?" As he back away a little. "Look Yunlan we just need him, were not here to cause any trouble." As she say that word, Da quing  and the others  got alerted. Sang want to get his gun. But one of the men pointed a gun unto him.

    "What  are you gonna do with him?" Yunlan ask. But suddenly  a new general came. General Tea Wu, "Are you Yunlan?" He ask. "Sir he have nothing to do in your project! His a hero! Because of his blood he save million!" But the general ignored her. "Are you Yunlan?! Answer me!" Yunlan just glared at him. "Take this one! Shen Wei  will likely to come out!"  Said General Tea Wu.

    As they took Yunlan, his friends and families tried to stop them. "Where you taking my son!" Mrs. Zhao shout. "Tell to Shen Wei  if he wants his husband back we will wait for him at the shore!" As General  Tea Wu said and left with Yunlan and his men.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  is in the other part of the shore looking at one of the zombies they killed. As he look at the eyes of the dead he can see what it is before. "Poor you!" But suddenly  he felt something wrong. "Yunlan!" He suddenly  run toward the house again.

    As he came back he saw Mrs. Zhao crying while Mr. Zhao comforting her. "Don't  worry! We will bring back our son!" That made Shen Wei  shock, "What's  going on?! Where's  my husband!"

    Cong Bo suddenly  went beside him, "They took him! The new general Tea Wu! His with Dr. Yaquing  and trying to find you! But instead they took Yunlan and our guns! I heard they planning  a new project and your included! They want you Shen Wei  and they're  waiting at shore near the fence! We need a plan!"

     While in seashore, "Sorry Yunlan I tried to convince them that it's  wrong on what will they do to Shen Wei!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes. " They're  gonna make him a weapon against another  nation!" Dr. Yaquing  said. "No!" As he want to stand one of the guard pushed him back to sit and pointed a gun to him.

    Suddenly  they heard gun shoots and screaming. Yunlan hit the soldier on the neck and punched  him till his unconscious.  As both Yunlan and Dr. Yaquing  came out of the tent, hoard of zombies came in the base without a warning and almost slaughtering all the soldiers.  General Tea Wu  tried  to shoot every one of it with his men.

    But fail as all of them been killed. One of it almost bitten Yunlan. As Yunlan stared at him while changing the color of his eyes. The zombies retreated back at them. As Shen Wei  emerge. "Yunlan!" He shout. "Xiao Wei! Look out!" As Yunlan saw one of the soldiers got a machine gun and shoot all the zombies including Shen Wei.

    Yunlan shout seeing his beloved being shot by a machine gun. He quickly call one of the zombies who suddenly  jump at the soldier and killed him.

    As he ran toward Shen Wei who fell unconcious and lift him up.  Outside Da quing  and the others saw what  happened  but they cannot help since theres too many zombies in the place.

     "Yunlan! His not breathing! Let me get him to the hospital!" Said Dr. Yaquing. "No! No more!" As he command the  zombies to let Dr. Yaquing go. "Leave now Dr. Or I will make you one of them!" Shout Yunlan in anger.

    Dr. Yaquing have no choice but to ran outside toward Da quing.  While Yunlan went to one of  the armies boat and let one of the dead soldiers drive it away from the island. While the zombies followed them.

      "What are they doing?!" Shout Da quing.  "They're  leaving us!" Said Cong Bo. "It's for our own safety their doing it! If they stay here, they will endanger us if the government trying to find them again!" Said  Sang. "I'm sorry Shen Wei  and Yunlan!" Dr. Yaquing  said. "Who would tell to their parents on whats  happened?!" Said Da quing.

    Meanwhile  in the boat,  one by one the bullet was taken off by itself  in Shen Wei's  body and his wounds quickly healed. As he open his beautiful dark eyes. Cute brown eyes greated him. "Wifey your back!" Said Yunlan.

     As one of the bullet was taken off in Shen Wei's  head and healed. "Who are you?" Ask Shen Wei.  "I'm your husband Yunlan! The bullet made you forget a little while but soon you'll remember  me!" As Shen Wei  see the dead soldiers driving the boat.

    He suddenly  hold to Yunlan tightly and hide his head on Yunlan's  neck. "That guy is dead! But his still driving on this boat!" As he shut his eyes because his afraid to see dead corpse.
"Don't  worry their our people! He won't  bite us! I promise!" Said Yunlan as he kiss him on the forehead. "Are you sure?" Ask the frighten Shen Wei.  "Yes! Xiao Wei! They're  our children! And we are they're  parents!"

     That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes. "Our children?!" He shout. " We will find a suitable place for us ,so our children will not harm anyone! And live happily there! Just you and me! And our children!"

    Shen Wei  is not please on that for he didn't  know what's  happening. But he felt warm and secure toward the man whom he called himself husband. Shen Wei  felt relax on his hold as sleep took over him. Yunlan chuckled  seeing his wifey snuggle to his hold. As he saw a deserted island that  they can live peacefully.