5-Their first Gay kiss

The three Gryffindor boys waited a few moments until James got back from sneaking some more Firewhiskey from his dads Alcohol cabinet. 

"Sooo. . ." Peter cleared his throat. Remus and Sirius looked at him.
"Yes Pete?" Sirius asked, urging him to continue.

"Does that mean you're Gay too?" Sirius choked on his Alcohol, liquid spluttering all over the chubby boy.

Sirius choked on his Alcohol making it splutter all over Peter.

"Sirius! Bloody hell!" Peter spat, shaking from all the germs he thinks he got.

James rushed into the room to see Peter covered in liquid and burst out laughing.                              "What happened here?" He wiped the tears away.

Peter huffed.

Remus gave a brief explanation of how Peter questioned Sirius about his sexuality and Sirius drenched Peter in Firewhiskey, While James laughed the whole time.

"Can I have a shower, Prongs?" Peter asked, already grabbing his pajamas. James nodded in approval, waiting until Peter left the room. 

"Alright! Let's play Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear!" Remus spun an empty Alcohol bottle and it landed on James.

"James, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" James thought for a moment.

"Kiss." Remus smirked. "Kiss Sirius." 

James' eyes widened as the blood rushed to his cheeks. "Y-you want me to kiss him?" He stuttered. Remus nodded in response.

James swallowed hard before placing his lips onto Sirius'. Sirius didn't hesitate to kiss back, placing his hands on his waist as James cupped his cheeks. Their lips began to move as James sat on top of him, straddling him.

Remus decided that he'd seen enough. He got up and sat on James' bed, grabbing his book and opening it. Sirius licked James' bottom lip, asking for entrance. James moaned and Sirius took that as a invitation to let him in. Remus' eyes widened as he looked over at his best mates, He heard Peter get out of the shower.

"Okay boys! That's enough." He chuckled. The two boys broke apart, moving away from each other. "It was supposed to be a peck! You'll traumatise poor Peter!" The three Gryffindor boys started pissing themselves. They couldn't help but laugh at Remus comment. 

Peter entered the room again.

"What's so funny? Did I miss something?" The three boy's laughed even harder while Peter stared at them. "You lads have gone mad!" 

***

It was around Midnight when they decided to call it a night for Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear. Remus suggested to play go fish to calm down for the night.

"Since when are we calm?" Sirius asked, earning a laugh from James. The two didn't seem to realise how close they've got over the past few hours since they snogged. Remus definitely realised. He watched as the pair held hands, always wanting to make contact. Remus was positive that as soon as him and Peter went to sleep they'd be snogging. 

Remus decided that he'd call it a night. It was only Him, James and Sirius that were awake. 

But was Remus rally going to sleep?