11- One hundred Points to Gryffindor!

"Mr Black do you realise how much trouble and danger you've put yourself in?!" Mcgonagall yelled as she paced around the office.  

All Sirius did was chuckle, shaking his head. "It appears that I don't have a clue, Minnie." 

The Professor tried her best to keep her mouth shut, biting back a foul comment. 

"I don't think you realise how serious this situation is, Mr Black. You know how your uncle is. You could get an expulsion from Hogwarts. That'd lead to having your wand snapped and spending the rest of your time at home with your family until you are the appropriate age to leave home." Mcgonagall explained. 

Sirius dreaded the thought of staying at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place for the next two years. That'd be two years of mental and physical torture. The thought of being hexed, his feet whipped then having to step on salt, getting called such atrocious names whenever he was in Walburga and Orion's presence really got to Sirius. He'd been called those foul names multiple times it didn't really hurt him like it did once before. He felt really numb. Sirius wanted to tell someone, he really wanted to inform Mcgonagall or Dumbledore about how badly he and Regulus were getting treated at home, he really did. But he knew he couldn't. It was his word against Orion and Walburga's. He'd never win. Waves of shivers crashed down Sirius' spine whenever he thought about returning to Grimmauld Place. 

He couldn't go back, not now. 

"Please don't get me expelled, Professor! Please!" Sirius begged, almost shouting at her. 

The older woman was a bit alarmed at his sudden change of mood. "Why's that, Sirius? Has something happened at home?" Minerva asked, urging him to talk. 

Sirius shook his head, "I can't say, Professor. Don't send me back! Please! Don't send me or Reggie back there. It's terrible." Tears streamed down the boy's face as his walls started to crash down slowly. 

Seeing Sirius like this broke Professor Mcgonagall's heart. She'd never seen Sirius like this in her five years of being into his care. She knew that he didn't have it easy at home but the Professor never knew that it was this bad. She didn't know what happened there, but she knew it was quite bad. She missed the mischievous boy who rocked into class with his leather jacket and skinny jeans, along with his pair of boots. His Gryffindor tie wrapped around his head as he used his wand as a hair tie to keep up his mop of hair. She missed the boy who'd always do something to interrupt the lesson, the cheeky teenager who'd always land himself in detention with James Potter and the rest of the Marauders. 

Mcgonagall frowned as she moved over to Sirius who was sobbing and pulled him into a hug. She rubbed his back to comfort him. 

"It's going to be okay, Sirius. When you're ready you can tell me what has happened over these past years and I can report it to Dumbledore." She reassured him as Sirius held onto her tightly. 

Sirius didn't care about the phrase that his ratchet parents drilled into his head, 'Black's Don't cry. Only the weak cry.' But Sirius did indeed feel weak. He felt as a small portion of weight fell off of his shoulders as he cried into his Professor's shoulder, his favourite Professor. 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As Sirius walked up the stairs to Dumbledore's office with Professor Mcgonagall by his side, he felt a bit nervous. He was getting informed about whether he was staying at Hogwarts or not. Minnie reassured him that Dumbledore didn't have the heart to expel him but he couldn't help but have a slight fear that he'd snap his wand right then and there. 

"Good evening, Mr Black." Dumbledore smiled, with the usual twinkle in his eye.

Sirius replied with a curt nod, sitting down in the seat in front of his desk, Minerva taking a seat next to him. 

"Albus, May I please have you take into consideration that this boy, nor his brother should return back to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place due to some inappropriate events that have took place there." Mcgonagall insisted. 

The Twinkle had suddenly disappeared from Dumbledore's eye. "I had no intentions of expelling him. In fact, I was going to give Gryffindor one hundred points for beating up an arrogant Slytherin who was basically asking for it-" 

"Dumbledore! That is very immature of you! Sometimes I question on how you got the position of being a Headmaster-" Mcgonagall scolded. 

Sirius cracked a grin. 

Dumbledore cleared his throat. "My apologises. But it has taken my interest on why Sirius and Regulus Black shouldn't return to their home for Christmas break. Or forbidden to be more specific." 

"There has been a huge problem at home about how Walburga and Orion are treating their children. I request a trial for them to be taken away from them, and to be fostered or adopted by another family."