9

Jennie's Pov

A blush can be seen on my face as I looked at her. She was damn serious. I can hear my heart beating so loud.

"Hey, didn't you heard me?" Jisoo asked.

Oh Jisoo, I can hear you much clearer. I just  can't believe that you said that.

"Geez, no reaction?" She said and was about to walk away. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me then hugged her.

"Hear this?" I asked refering to my heart beat. She hugged me back as I felt her smile on my chest.

"I just can't believe that you said you like me." I said as I carressed her hair.

"Well, I doooo Jennie." She playfully said as she let go of our hug.

I groan as she let go. Hinting her that I want more hugs.

"Whaaaat? Later Jendeuk, I'm hungry. Let's eat chick chick chickeeen!" She said and danced a little. Such a cute baby.

"Fine Jisoo, but after that we cuddle. Okaay?" I said. She nodded like a kid as she grin which made me smile.

"We'll just order, okay?" I said as I took my phone and open an app in my phone. I showed Jisoo the menu.

"Omoo! Chickeeens!" She pointed a bucket of chicken.

"I want this Jendeuuuukie" she added as she pout.

I smiled and pinched her cheek slightly.

"Cute. Okay then, I'm gonna order this now." I said.

I also order some drinks, diet coke to be exact and 1 order of fries and some shawarma wrap. After that, I texted Lisa.

To: UglyLisa

Hey, Jisoo said she liked me back. We'll be having dinner in a few minutes, come back here and bring Rosie.

Sorry, Lisa but please let me just treasure this moment being with Jisoo. I wanna hug her until I sleep and woke up seeing her the first.

Jisoo and I sat on the couch and watched some anime. Well, Jisoo suggested that we should watch Kimi no wa meaning Your name. She said she wanted to watch it with me, which made me smile.

As the movie started, I felt a slight vibrate on my pocket indicating that I just recieve a text. So I pulled out phone to see who it was from.

From: UglyLisa

Oh congrats! We'll be there in a minute. Rosie and Jisoo's apartment is just a few blocks away. See ya.

I smiled as I read that. Jisoo looked at me and frown.

"Yah! We're watching a movie Jendeuk. Are you cheating on me? Who was that?" She asked as she tried taking my phone from me. I let her take my phone, as she read it she blushed and put my phone down and continued watching the movie.

I let out a small chuckle and kissed her cheek. She blushed harder.

"Cutie Jichu." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back making me smile. A few minutes, a doorbell was heard.

"Chicken?" She asked cutely making me kissed her nose.

"Yes, Jichu." I said and stood up, walking to the door. I opened it and saw a guy homding our order and looking at his phone. He noticed me and gave it to me saying it cost a $48.36. As I was paying him, Jisoo went to us.

"Ohh chicken." She said as she smile.

"Jisoo?" The guy said making Jisoo and I looked at him.

"Jinyoung? How?" Jisoo said. Who is this guy?

Jinyoung looked at us in a weird way, so I raised my right eye brow.

"Oh, our boss fired me and wait- don't tell me you're living with her?" He asked in a tone that I don't like.

"Well, I am. Now, leave." Jisoo said.

"You two are dating? Oh Jesus Christ forgive them." Jinyoung said in disgust.

I punched his nose as he soon said those words.  I know it's a sin but Love is for everyone.

"Just leave before I kick your little dick." I coldly said.

He groan and spit some on the ground.

"You and what army?" He asked dusting his shirt. I saw two figures walking towards us making me smirked.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and soon replaced with a frown. Rosé just kicked the between of his legs.

"You stupid, stop bothering Jisoo or any of us." She said as Lisa stopped her from being violent.

Jinyoung groan and took the money and left. Rosé calmed and said something that made us laugh a little.

"Oh Jesus, forgive me as I did that. We all deserve love but that guy deserve some pain. Forgive him."

We all went inside and sat in the couch. Rosé prepared the foods as we Jisoo and I talk.

"Jinyoung was a guy back then who asks me on dates but I did not agree even once. Also he is an asshole judging the lgbt+ members." Jisoo explained.

I nodded and shrugged. Well atleast he got scared the shit of him and left.

"Jisoo, chicken is ready." Rosé said as she handad a plate with chicken and fries to Jisoo.

"Ohhh chicken! Thank you Rosie" Jisoo said and started eating.

I grabbed some fries and saw something.

"Did we order onion rings?" I asked Jisoo. She shook ger head and dip the chicken to th barbeque sauce.

"There's so many dips, Jendeuk." Jisoo said.
I smiled and took out the onion rings.

"Must be a freebies." Lisa said as she chew some fries. I drank some coke and looked at them. Jisoo was busy eating and Lisa is eating fries, she was fulling her mouth some fries amd Rosé here is looking at Lisa while smiling.

"You look good together." I suddenly said making the three of them look at me.

"What?" Rosé was first to react.
I can see Rosé cheek forming a little tint of red.

"Really? I told you Rosieee." Lisa said and wiggled her eye brows at Rosé

"Werll, Roshie here have a crush shon Risha." Jisoo said while eating.

"Ohh really? Since when?" Lisa asked Rosé.

Rosie just looked away and sigh

"Since we met at Australia." She said in a small voice.

"I feel the same way too." Lisa happily said and hugged her.

Jisoo and I both smile. They looked at us and also smile.

"That my friend, is how to confess." Lisa said as we all laugh.

_________________________________________________

Well, sorry if there is some typos. I just wrote this earlier and I am doing some homework. Stay hydrated guys~

rhaexcacti