Chapter Two

Los Angeles, California (7 years later)

~Narrator's POV~

Two cops sit in the car eating burritos and laughing about their wives when out of nowhere, a red car comes speeding up to them ...on the wrong side of the road!

"Holy shit!" one exclaims running out the car. The other does the same as the car crashes into a phone stand by the side of the road.

They pull out their guns ready to fire, when a slim, Latina teenager dressed in a short blue dress and gold stilettos stumble out – clearly drunk.

They share a look and put away their guns before handcuffing her and carrying her in the back of the car. "Another sad orphan turned-slut case. Jeez, such a cliché"

At the station, they carry her to the cop by the desk and give him all her belongings. "Miss Gloria Bala...you are being charged with DUI, driving on the wrong side of the road, underage drinking aaand destruction of police property."

As the officer looks up he realizes the young woman is faced down and drooling all over his counter.

"Miss Bala!" he projects, causing her to snap her face up at him. A look of amusement flickers across her face causing him to pinch his nose.

"Get her to a cell and call Child Services, will ya?" he says to the cops. They nod and lift her up, carrying her to a cell in the back.

They lock the cell and walk out leaving her there as she slept soundlessly.

Catalina's POV

As soon as the officer closes the door, I pop up and take off the dry wig throwing it under the bed.

I wrap my long hair up and tie it in a tight bun before taking off my clothes and open my purse and tear open the cloth and put on my body-thin full body suit

I wrap my long hair up and tie it in a tight bun before taking off my clothes and open my purse and tear open the cloth and put on my body-thin full body suit. I wipe off my face and push all of them under the bed.

Then, I take off my fake fingerprint strips and take out the contacts from my eyes. I take a minute to think over my plan.

I've followed all of Jorje's men to America. I've killed all except the one who actually killed my parents and now I'm gonna get the bastard.

I slip my hair pin from my hair and unlock the cell door with ease then quietly open it and shut it back.

I look around for cameras then tip-toe to the door. I climb on the table by the wall and climb up into the vent and use my suit to quietly slide to the next vent.

I soundlessly drop down in the bathroom and spot the same officer guarding my cell. I slowly stand behind him until he finishes the urinal and as soon as he turns I roundhouse kick him and knock him out flat.

I exhale, phew!

Narrator's POV

The officer overseeing the cameras sits looking intently at each of them.