Hope and Love

Sooo surprise I jumped into making a momjiro story!! and for reference I constantly have loved and wanted to make a story based on the hanahaki disease. So Lets get this going!!!

~~~~~~~~

Nobodys pov:

Everybody was getting ready for class today, everyone minus Kyoka Jiro who was still in bed not feeling so well. Momo Yaoyorozu had entered the class 5 minutes before the bell rang, to see all her classmates minus Mina Ashido and Kyoka Jiro. Class 1-A homeroom teacher Shota Awaiza came into the classroom without his sleeping bag.

Momo's pov:

'Why are't those two here??' I thought looking towards Bakugou,  Denki, and Kirishima 'Jiro and Mina are normally with the Bakusquad?' I thought as I got up from my seat to ask them if they had any idea's to why they weren't here yet. "Hey you guy-" "What the fuck you want Ponytail!" Bakugou snarled at me, I place my hand on my hip "Well... I want to know where Jiro and Mina are, since class is about to start soon" I said looking towards Denki and Kirishima who ended up getting up and walking towards me. "Momo-san Both Mina and Jiro didn't come to Bronight last night, Mina had like a emergency and left the school while jiro was stuck in bed for 3 days now" Kirishima said as Denki nodded "I tried to get Jiro up today with the help of Kirishima, but she didn't look too good" Denki added in putting his two fingers together pushing them against each other. "And she would of been worst if I let these two shit heads mess up the soup they wanted to make for her to feel better!" Bakugou snapped as he got up from his seat leaning on his desk "I saw these two making or trying to fucking make a can of soup for earphones, they almost fucking burned it" Bakugou says as he see's Sero chuckle at his seat, giving him the middle finger in return.

 "Yea! Bakubro is great at making food including soup!" Kirishima says as he puts his arms around Bakugou. "Alright class, get to your seats..." Awaiza says as everybody goes to sit down, he looks at the two empty seats. "I heard from Recovery Girl Jiro is on Bed rest due to a sickness she had gotten, and Mina went to the Hospital" He says as we all look around. "What happened to Mina?" Sero said from the back of the class as Toru waves her hand to say something. "Mina had gotten sick one day and was throwing up blood when we hung out one night to the point she excused herself and then said she was gonna get herself checked out at the hospital" Toru said as she sits back in her chair receiving a chuckle from Ojirou, her bf.

 "Well you knew more than I did" Awaiza says as he looks over to me and than looks over to Kirishima "Kirishima can you bring Jiro the Medicine Recovery girl gave me a bag with some stuff that should be able to help her" He says as Kirishima got up and walked infront of the class "I'd be glad to give these to her!" He says as he leaves the class  with the Bag. "Momo Yaoyorozu, once class ends can you bring her up the assignments so she won't be so far behind" He says as I look at my notepad "She will be able to, after our date" I blushed looking next to me Todoroki says with a smirk as I hear Bakugou gag. "Urrrg, Awaiza I will be the one to bring it to earphones room; Pikachu, Shitty hair, and  Tape for Brains were going down there after class to check up on her" Bakugou said leaning his chair back "Half n' Half bastard you don't get a fucking say in how we have our friend group lives, go nuts with fucking ponytail we will take fucking care of Jiro" He says surprising us all.

 Awaiza nods turning back to the board "How come you call Jiro her actual name besides me and Sero!" Denki says as Bakugou screams "Because Her and Kirishima are the only two in this fucking crew that doesn't make me wanna blow there fucking faces to the ground, the rest of yall in the crew are fucking annoying" Everybody got quite.
'Today is going to be weird' I thought as I looked over to Todoroki as he winks at me.

Kirishima's pov:

With Jiro being part of the bakusquad we all have a spare key to each other dorms for parties and just squad stuff. I opened the door to her room "Aye Jiro! Awaiza had gotten Medicine for you from Recovery girl" I said not wanting to enter into any girls room without permission from the person "It's ok to come in Kirishima!" I heard her through sobs as I rushed in. "Jiro-san are you alright!!" I say as I look at her laying in her bed, she turns over to see that shes pale and has a white pedal coming out of her mouth. "I.. I didn't know that.. it's real" she says through pained sobs. "Jiro.. you too?" I said lifting up my sleeve to show thorns that just barely poked through my skin. "I.. I knew Mina went through it too" I added in seeing Jiro move out of bed "But won't her quirk be able to get rid of them? Imean acid is one of the things that can destroy a lot of stuff" Jiro says rubbing her eyes. "Its because the hanahaki disease can't be solved with our quirks..." I said sitting on the same bed as her, noticing there were thorns and white rose buds on the side of the bed she was facing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just love these kinds of stories, and I will surely update this sooner!!
keep on reading and remember
keep on shipping!
and stay true to yourselves!!