Sleepover part 1?!

ok I am very grateful that this story has grown to have a bigger fanbase!!
just like aaahhh I fucking love it!!! just 600 near 700 reads!! I'm freaking outt!!

now here is the part everybody wants!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV:

I.. I feel like I may have fucked up... 'Why did I end up kissing her!! out of all the times I did! I kissed her after her surgery !!' I said facepalming right as we walked over to my mansion, seeing Mina waiting outside almost releaved we weren't inside "Oh my god you two!!" Mina says as she sighs "Whats up girl?" Jiro says with a chuckle. "I was wondering what happened to yall!! I wanted to bring the stuff early and I've been waiting out here for like!! hooourrrs" Mina says as she places her arm dangling down Jiro's shoulder. "It's only been 20 minutes-" Jiro says as Mina leans more falling into Jiro's arms "Hoouuurrrsss!!" Jiro giggles at Mina's over dramatic motives. "Anyways whatcha bring!" Jiro looks down to see the big bag of goodies.

I got distracted and felt my phone vibrate, looking down to see a message from uraraka

Gravity: Oh my god I'm so sorry!!

Creati: What happened??

Gravity: uuuh I'll tell you in the sleepover!

Creati: It has something to do with Todo right?

Gravity: .... yea...

Creati: Ok

I look back up from my phone as Jiro and Mina are pulling my arms "Yaomomo!! pleaase lets get inside!!" Mina says with almost a pout as Jiro nudged her "Yaomomo.." Jiro says as she looks up at me with her eyes... I heard Mina giggle "You sure as hell know how to tease her Jirokun" Mina said as she places her arms around both me and Jiro, Jiro looks up to me and blushes a bit "yeaa I have my way with girls" She said with a smirk as I look over to Mina who's face is red now. 
As I leve the little huddle, I open up my mini bag to grab a card and scan the card on the security system. "Hey Jirosan can you help by grabbing this bag?" Mina says as Jiro nods picking up one of the Big bags "What the fuck did you put in these things?!? Bricks!?!?" She grunts as Mina tries to hold in a laughter "you'll see" "Am I gonna need to be worried about what is going to happen?" I asked as I watched the gate open and seeing a Struggling Jiro with this bag. "Are you sure you can carry this?" I asked as Jiro chuckled placing it in a different hand and tossing it on her back "did you really think I was struggling yaomomo?" Jiro said with a smirk causing myself to blush "Your still cute" She murmurs as she turns to walk in, Mina looking at us confused "She did go through the Surgery?? because she shouldn't be able.." Mina shoves it off and picks up the rest of the bags.

As I walked in behind them I see Jiro's face as she placed the bag down to open it "How much Drinks did. you. bring!?!" Jiro says with a tone of worry in her voice. Mina places the other big bag down and shows more drinks, "Just enough to leave us all shit faced! Come on Jiro! you seen more before!" Mina says causing my eyes to dart up to hers "Jiro...." I said with a stone cold tone as she yelps. "Bakusquad goes to parties and we are..." She says as her face turns bright due to being embarrassed "We are the party gods! and Goddesses! Plus we know how to handle our Alcohol" Mina says as she has a shot already poured for her and Jiro. She looks up at me and sighs taking the shot and shuttering "urrrg why did you chose to open Gin first.." Jiro says with a gag motion "Why not the cherry vodka or Chocolate Whiskey" she murmurs as Mina laughs "Because thats the drink you and bakugou had a drinking competition with-" "DONT REMIND ME OF THAT NIGHT!" Jiro head instantly snaps towards Mina as she had the biggest grin on her face as I hear the buzz from the gates, looking in the monitor over the door the others are here. I click the button to open the gates for the other three, Uraraka runs in with a tub of Ice cream, the girls blink as Tsu brings over more Ice cream.