Hugs and Happiness

Hello to all, I am here!
and I know what you guys want!
and Im here to give you guys another chapter!

ENJOY!!!

============================================================================

No one's POV:

Mina Toru and Tsu are talking with a bottle of lemonade in there hands in the living room, "Soooo" Toru says as she turns around and darts her head towards Mina. "We were able to hear you guys so well" Toru teased as she elbowed Mina causing her to get flustered.  "Yeaaa it was going to happen no matter what" Mina chuckled as she looked away " The fact that us all drinking and finding out the kind of drunks the rest of the girls are was more of a key" Mina said as she looks over into the kitchen. Momo, Jiro, and Uraraka were making food for the girls, Momo didn't want her butler's and maids to get too involved with the guests she had invited. Momo was making breakfast smoothies with the fruits in the fridge, Jiro is making Pancakes mainly either Chocolate; Strawberry; or Blueberry, Uraraka was making omelettes with some stuff her and the girls got from the store waiting for the other three to wake up. 

Mina's POV: (YEEES THE TIME WHEN MINA IS NOW ABLE TO SHOW HER POV IS NOW!)

I walk over to Momo who isn't as busy as Jiro, making her famous mix n match Pancakes. I go wrap my arms around Momo who jumps with my touch "Hun warn me next time" Momo giggles as she turns around and places a kiss on my lips. "Yaomo jumps so easily with touch" Jiro says with a giggle as shes looking at the both of us with a cheeky smirk. 'Kyo-kun is just more confident now around us, and Yaomo is more relaxed with us' I thought as I felt another pair of arms around both me and Momo. "I love my girlfriends, so much" Jiro says as she squeeze us. "The foods almost done, Mina you wanna help us set up the table?" Uraraka asks as Jiro puts the pan in the sink "I'm staying later to help my girlfriend clean up" Jiro says as Raka nods. "Hey!! I wanna stay too!!" I whined earning a giggle from Yaomo "Of course you can babe, I was actually gonna ask you that during breakfast" Momo says as she puts the breakfast smoothies in the big cups. I walk over to Raka to get the plates and silverware, placing it on this big table. Slowly but surely Toru and Tsu came to help finish the setting up of the tables, "Kero I'm surprised this night actually became a fun night.. even with this fucking.. hangover" Tsu said as I'm now mentally taking a note in my head 'Tsu is a lightweight with Alcohol maybe lower than Toru?' I thought looking at Toru who seems very fine. I hear a giggle as a plate gets placed down on the table "I can see your in a thinking mindset Mina, care to tell us what it is?" I turn to see Jiro placing down one of the stacks of Pancakes, "Oh! I'm just making a mental note on the Alcohol tolerance our friendgroups have!" I chirped up as I see Jiro looking interested.

 "So lowest tolerance to highest tolerance?" Jiro smirked "Lowest is still Denki, than we have Tsu, and Toru, and Sato" I said looking at Momo who doesn't look like shes suffering "Than we have Yaomo, Sero, Kiri, Raka, and myself in the middle grounds" I said placing my hand on my chin "Than still Shinso, Bakugou, and Kyo-kun in the top 3 drinkers" I finished off hearing  Tsu chuckle. "I really now just wanna know how the entire class would handle drinks now!" Toru says as Tsu nods, Jiro moved her arms off the table "I'd be scared if Tokoyami could out drink me, Or Shouji" Jiro says with a chuckle. "I know Ojiro isn't much of a drinker, but he can drink more than Sato" Toru says as I take more notes. "Todoroki may actually reach the top 5" I turn around to see Momo walk out of the kitchen with 7 gorgeous drinks, herself included ( ;3 ) , Jiro walks out with the rest of the Pancakes in both hands "Ya.. I have a feeling that the top 5 will end up being Shinso, Bakugou, Todoroki, Me, and Tokoyami" Jiro says as she places the plates down "Tho until that time I won't let go of my title of Drink goddess!!" Jiro shouts waving her hands as I now made a connection.

I gasp "JIRO I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS YOU 5 THAT WILL PROB REMAIN IN THE TOP OF THE DRINKERS!" I was legit screeching having even Raka look through the corner of the kitchen. "And that is" Jiro says with a chuckle "YOU GUYS ARE PART OF THAT EMO-SQUAD I'VE SEEN ONLINE SOO MUCH!!" Jiro blinks after I say that "Imean... I'm not much Emo, I'm Punk? but I guess the whole 'I don't care if I live or die' is a mood we 5 tend to have" Jiro says with a chuckle. "But I know we all care if you guys live or die" Yaomo says as she puts a kiss on Kyo's cheek, I jump up "Well of course we love and appreciate you guys!! without you 5 the class would be so fucking boring!!" I said waving my arms in the air fast. Jiro chuckled as she looked down "Maybe we can make that a chat just like the 'I dont give a fuck, squad'" She said as Raka nods, "Todoroki sure does fit that category so does Shinso, Toko, and Baku" Raka says with a nod.

~~A FEW MINUTES LATER, AFTER THE FEAST OF FOOD~~

Jiro's POV:

"Oohh~ maah~ GOD!!" Mina says through moans as Everybody else does a spit take, "What the fuck Mina?" I said covering my face. "THESE FUCKING PANCAKES ARE SOOO GOOOOOD I LEGIT JIZZED IN MAH PANTS" Mina says as she winks at Me and than Momo. Toru joins in Mina's insanity with screaming "It's soo fucking good!! better than sex!!" she says as I look at her. "Guys I know it's not better than sex..." I murmured hearing Uraraka, Tsu, Mina, and Momo choke on what they were eating. "OH YEA YOU THREE KNNOOOOWWW" Toru says louder causing my stare to go over to Momo who's head is just on the table. "Can we just have breakfast without lewd comments??" Momo complains as Tsu nods her head in agreement. "I know there's so many questions, but lets just wait until we are at the dorms" Raka says as she finishes the food "But they aren't wrong the pancakes are very fucking good Jiro!!" Raka finishes off as she puts her plates in the sink. I get up to put my dishes in the sink "I think this has been a fun sleepover!! maybe too much drinks for those who never drunk before" I said looking at Tsu who just seems like she has head pain. "I'll grab those for you Tsu" Momo says as she grabs Tsu's plates, "Kero thanks.." Tsu groans. "I feel bad for Tsu, she did have a nice amount of drinks because of the event" I said as I noticed Momo nod, "I feel like I should of stepped in more as class rep I shouldn't have let this get so far" Momo said clearly guilty. "Well not much would of happened if we all didn't have drinks" Mina says as she walks in with Toru's and her's plate. "Next time and I know, we will watch everyone better" Mina adds in as I nod "I shouldn't have drunk so much.." I said looking down at the ground, feeling both Mina and Momo put there hands on my shoulders. "If we all didn't get that wasted I don't think we would all be together!" Mina says as Momo nodded her head, "I know without being around you guys I would not have known what kind of a drunk I would of been!" Momo says with a hint of excitement in her eyes "I could join you guys in the parties and learn how to have fun with the bakusquad!" She continued, her eyes shining even brighter.

Pure happiness, is what shows in her eyes, and Im glad.
I'm glad I'm with the 2 most gorgeous girls in the entire world!!

===================================================================

AND AAAAAHH

HOLY SHIT YALL

2K VIEWS IN A MONTH OF THIS STORY!?!? I STARTED THIS STORY IN LIKE JAN 27/28?!?!?

AND ITS GROWN SO MUCH!!!

**coughs** sorry about the shouting, I was just so hyped to see how far the story has gone!!

and as the story still goes on, Im gonna write some oneshot stories for any of the girl ships!! (because my account is lesbian writer, with background gays!!)

Hope you guys like it!! and remember 
stay shippy!!